Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friar Sand

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Alright, after about 2 hours of standing by the Skull Island fountain, asking "I am looking for Friar Sand, anyone know where in Mooshu I can find him?" (granted, most people there were not even level 10 yet) and after about 2 combined hours of browsing the web with any combination of key words, I have not found anything about where the heck he is at.

So, I will ask the forums despite a 48 hour delay. Where the heck is Friar Sand? Can't just say Mooshu now, gotta be a bit more specific than that.

As a matter of fact, the person that posts that information will be the first in pirate101 history to make it public. Because ... apparently no one knows where Friar Sand is located at. Those that do have posts up brag about their drops, but never bother to tell anyone his location.

So, anyone volunteer to be the first in existence, and the first on the entire world wide web, to post Friar Sand's location? Because I would really like to know. I know at least one person wanted to know, but that was like 2 months ago, and he still has gotten no response (that was in Pirate101central).

Thank you, and on behalf of everyone past, present, and future that would have wanted, want, and will want, to know his location. Thank you.

Community Leader
What quest is it for? I am terrible with NPC names.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
May 02, 2009
If you're looking for Frair Sand, please go to the very end of the Verdant Dock (a.k.a Corrupted Shine)in the Subata Skyway and there you should find Goat Monks and Cherry Blossom Treants. For his actual location in the Temple of the East Wind, he should be behind those giant red doors.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
Friar Sand is in the Temple of the East Wind. To get there go to Subata Skyway -> Verdant Docks -> Corrupted Shrine -> Temple of the East Wind. Once you get to the Temple of the East Wind, there will be a middle area with a sigil labelled "North Landing." Friar Sand is in that instance.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Friar Sand is part of the Turtle Ball quest line. Mooshu-Subata-Corrupted Path-Corrupted Shrine-Temple of East Wind. Drops lvl 35 and lvl 45 weapons that Ive found. 2 weapons on 6 kills.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
lol Talkin' the Plank. I was actually hoping you would log online so I could ask you.

I don't even know what quest it is. I have absolutely no clue. All I know is that he is somewhere in Mooshu and that everyone brags about his drops.

Community Leader
eveque67 on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
Friar Sand is part of the Turtle Ball quest line. Mooshu-Subata-Corrupted Path-Corrupted Shrine-Temple of East Wind. Drops lvl 35 and lvl 45 weapons that Ive found. 2 weapons on 6 kills.
Ah, I wouldn't have known anyway. I just finished the Stormzilla portion of the turtle ball quest line, so I don't think I've seen this enemy yet.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Coolster50, Kingurz, and Eveque67. You three are the first in HISTORY to make this information public. Finally, people will know when they google the keywords. Finally, anyone that wants to know, will know.

Thank you guys, so much, and you too, Talkin' the Plank.

Thank you again.