Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate 101 timelines

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 20, 2011
I've been playing Pirate constantly and now my witchdoctor is lvl 45 but one thing that confuses me is WHEN the events in the game occur.
I had always assumed they happened hundreds of years before Wizard 101 since everone wears 17th century clothing, even the Marleybone navy but when I visited Mooshu I was told by a NPC that a wizard called Malistaire had cursed the Emporer and made him ill causing Mooshu to become prey to warlords and bandits.
This really threw me since it indicates events are happening in both games concurrently, if this is so, why are the characters in Marleybone dressed in Victorian period clothing?
Any ideas fellow pirates?

Community Leader
I always assumed theu were happening concurrently. It's not like the Wizards are wearing jeans and t-shirts. Plus, I don't think that either world is necessarily meant to be in a specific time period, but more an amalgamation and paraphrasing of certain times is human history . . . . plus magic and talking animal people.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Wizard101 and Pirate101 are currently happening at the same time in the spiral!

Who knows, maybe one day, in the great future, they may cross paths, who knows?