Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MissCourtneyOliva's Bonnie Anne

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
MissCourneyOlivia's Bonnie Anne didn't use her critical strike on Fin in the Flooded shrine I think. Did tis happen to any other pirate's? Also tell all your friends if Bonnie Anne didn't critical strike in the Flooded Shrine with two people. Let's make this popular so One-Eye Jack or a MythspentYouth or any other admins.
P. S: One-Eye Jack is Friendly

Ensign
Jun 08, 2011
Bonnie Anne doesn't have a critical strike power.
She has an area attack, once per battle, and usually gets a free second attack after she defeats an enemy.

Any criticals from her are random luck.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
I saw my Bonnie Anne do a special mirror blast, you know when she she turns around , pull up a mirror, and fire, and she also did a back-flip, while throwing her spark-shooter got on one knee and blasted fin. :D

Brave Jonathan
level 15

Ensign
May 17, 2011
theprivateers on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
I saw my Bonnie Anne do a special mirror blast, you know when she she turns around , pull up a mirror, and fire, and she also did a back-flip, while throwing her spark-shooter got on one knee and blasted fin. :D

Brave Jonathan
level 15
I LOVE Bonnie Anne! That move she does is insanely cool!