Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

non promotable companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 01, 2010
i would just like you to know that my Louis Le bisque companion is not promoting. if this will be any help full i am level 24 in cool ranch and the Louis Le bisque is level 0

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
jam941 on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
i would just like you to know that my Louis Le bisque companion is not promoting. if this will be any help full i am level 24 in cool ranch and the Louis Le bisque is level 0
He will promote. He is also my musketeers first in line companion as he is absolutely wonderful (gets a 9 square area bombs drop after his second promotion and his range of attack increases as he levels).

Ensign
Aug 01, 2010
i am sorry i meant to say the companion level is 20. ! mark on hi in the companion management tab but when i got to a tavern he is not offering a promotion quest.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
I trust you are going to the tavern cellar? Little ladder leading down in most taverns, which is where he'll give the quest. Without being spoilery, he'll tell you to go to Gullet and talk to a fox for his promotion questline. He becomes a Crab Gunner when it is complete.

I just completed his 1st promotion last night on one of my characters.