Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dialogue Mix-up in a Valencia quest

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
I'm doing the "The Resistance Lives On!" quest, and have just returned the resistance captain to Captain Steed, but the dialogue being said isn't the same as the dialogue in the speech box. What I'm getting is as follows:

Audio:
Captain Steed: Pirate, you've done a mighty deed today, and re-kindled hope in my heart. Thank you. Keep fighting, the resistance lives on!
Resistance Captain: Not yet. You see, Captain Steed, there is always hope. When things were darkest for me, help came unlooked for.
Captain Steed: What is this you've brought me? Astounding! So many treasures! The people of Valencia must learn what has happened here. The people must know.

Dialogue Box:
Captain Steed: You're back. And not alone! You reckless boy, I thought they'd killed you!
Resistance Captain: Not yet. You see, Captain Steed, there is always hope. When things were darkest for me, help came unlooked for.
Captain Steed: Pirate, you've done a mighty deed today. And re-kindled hope in my heart. Thank you. Keep fighting! The Resistance lives on!

Maybe the developers can help Captain Steed find his way back into the correct conversation? He is clearly distracted by treasures that are not there, like a pirate!