Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanksgiving Turkey Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
Just wanted to know if a Turkey Companion is out of the Question for this years Thanksgiving Holiday?

Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
I don't see why not. "Captain Fowl", an enemy you fight in the Gullet Market House, seems to be a turkey. KingsIsle could put him in the Crowns Shop!

Community Leader
I've seen at least one turkey boss, a Muskateer named Captain Fowl, as Fin Dorsal's buddy back in Gullet Market House. Maybe we'll get a way to unlock him as a Crowns buyable crewman?

Then again, keeping him and Ratbeard from trying to kill each other might be a challenge...

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
Sierra Starsong on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
I've seen at least one turkey boss, a Muskateer named Captain Fowl, as Fin Dorsal's buddy back in Gullet Market House. Maybe we'll get a way to unlock him as a Crowns buyable crewman?

Then again, keeping him and Ratbeard from trying to kill each other might be a challenge...
I'd like to think that the player's pirate, a (mostly) innocent child, is the glue that keeps together his or her crew of bloodthirsty pirates with nothing in common, by charisma alone.

As a Privateer, you basically force Emmet the otter to work with Ratbeard, who was also his enemy back in the Kraken Skulls Tavern. You can hire Fin Dorsal, who betrayed Avery, and Sgt. Shepherd, who 'had a score to settle' with the Cutthroat... Not to mention various other bad guys who possessed no greater desire than to kill off you and your crew; Bosun Budd, the corrupted Valvidas, Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah, the list goes on. It's actually sort of entertaining to imagine how on earth you are getting to get all these polar opposite characters to work together for the greater good.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
Sierra Starsong on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:

Captain Fowl is a nice idea and was who I was thinking about when I posted this.

Anything is better then nothing. After all I plan to buy whatever Companions that are involved with the holidays no matter the cost.