Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PVP ??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 04, 2010
Hey, Im still low level but I was wondering if there is any pvp in this game ???

I dont want to waste time if there is no pvp, pvp is so much fun in a game like this ...

I have read alot but havent found anything about pvp.

Thanks and sorry for my english

Ensign
May 21, 2008
Esson4118 on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
Hey, Im still low level but I was wondering if there is any pvp in this game ???

I dont want to waste time if there is no pvp, pvp is so much fun in a game like this ...

I have read alot but havent found anything about pvp.

Thanks and sorry for my english
Not yet, but we will be adding it in the (hopefully not-too-distant) future.

J Todd Coleman

Administrator
You heard it from J Todd Coleman himself!

(There's actually another great thread about this over in the Tavern. Feel free to take a look and chime in.)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 28, 2010
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Why does everything have to involve people fighting and killing other people?

I mean, for goodness sake, if you want PvP that badly go play a game that has it, and stop playing this one.

Community Leader
Shiningfantasia on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
Why does everything have to involve people fighting and killing other people?

I mean, for goodness sake, if you want PvP that badly go play a game that has it, and stop playing this one.
There are some people that really like the idea of PvP (I'm not one of them), and then there are people that just want the game they are playing to have all the features they are used to. While it's not a feature that I particularly look for in a game, I don't mind if it's there. In Pirate 101, it even makes a lot of sense. In a world full of pirates constantly stabbing each other in the back (firguratively and literally), it makes sense that it wouldn't just the NPC's that would get in on the act. I don't know how much sense it makes for some MMO's, but in this one, I get it.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
May 07, 2011
Good to hear we will be getting PvP. I was beginning to miss it even though I lost a lot in Wiz. I bet PvP here will be awesome. On a side note, when making PvP, can we have a PvP for fighting with our companions and one for just players and no companions? I like the idea of a crew of your friends. Something that can really test your abilities.