Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jack the overpowered weasel willson

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
I have been trying to do Rooster Cogburn's side quests but the one called The Weasel is extrememly hard the boss and his companions are level 27 when i am only level 20 with my companions at level 15-20! can you please lower the boss and his companions level so people have a chance of completing this quest. Thanks

Dashing Roberto Sharp level 20 swashbuckler.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
I think I know which one you are talking about and I think it was one I was working on. I have been killed four times trying to beat that one and I was level 27 when I did it!

I want to try again when I reach level 30, (am 29 now), but have to wait till I can actually play the game again.

But yes, it is extremely difficult...almost had him one time, we were neck and neck but alas, I died. Just couldn't seem to beat that one no matter how I tried to strategize.