Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Florence: What Would You Like to See?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
I've just finished Valencia Part 2. I do some side quests, reach max level. After questing, I did some thinking. I noticed that a majority of Florenza is populated but that's about it. The thing is, I have some ideas to better develop Florenza as the hub it should be. Here are my ideas and a few general rid bits:

1.) Clothing Vendors, shops. I noticed how most of the buildings are only aesthetic and serve no purpose. Why not add some shops or vendors around Florenzo? Heck, you could even have a market, showcasing all the Spiral has to offer! Marleybone, Grizzleheim, Aquila, Monquista. You name it. It would be so cool to see a market place.

2.) More wildlife around the city. Just as there are snakes in Cool Ranch and Pandas in Mooshu, I'd like to see a little more than just re-skinned birds in Florenza. Maybe there could be bunnies, or squirrels here or there. It just adds to the artistic balance between city and nature.

3.) More Housing Items. The housing vendor near the Park area has so cool wallpapers, a statue, some hedges. Very cool, very decorative. But, I feel as if some Valencian furniture is needed too for housing. I'm a housing kind of person, so I just thought it would be nice.

4.) More side quests. I know Valencia Part 2 must have been rushed. Let's face it, Book 15 was most definitely rushed. This does not mean improvements should be dropped. Side quests are a fun way to add to the update, while not interrupting the story line. I may be wrong, but I believe I've complete 10 side quests from Valencia, all from Florenza Npcs. In addition, Side quests open up opportunity to shed light on backstory and character development.