Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

reported friends

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 04, 2015
I have a problem. I have a friend who has been recently reported for swearing, yet he has filtered text. I don't know if he has been cyber-bullied or has been making up he thing himself. Can you please help me clear things out with a single question: are friends removed if they are reported? Thanks.

From Lovable Harry Percy (level 49 witch doctor)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I believe that if you're the one to report a friend, then they automatically get removed from your list. It doesn't matter if he was provoked into cursing around the filter, if KI judged what he said was bad enough to merit "muting" then he deserved it.
Hopefully, he will learn a lesson from that, and I hope that you don't get caught up in this to follow his example.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
smiller239five on May 30, 2016 wrote:
I have a problem. I have a friend who has been recently reported for swearing, yet he has filtered text. I don't know if he has been cyber-bullied or has been making up he thing himself. Can you please help me clear things out with a single question: are friends removed if they are reported? Thanks.

Doubt it,unless he gets banned of course.

NOTE:If you false report you might get banned yourself.
So whoever false reported him if they did they might get banned.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I am sorry to hear that. Did you try to reason with him ? If you did and he failed to comply to fallow safety conduct ,KI will deal with him for misconduct.

There one thing I can't stand bullies, . I know how that feels, I been flase reported too for politely decline something or just expressing my self in game.It's unfortunate, this kind of players are becoming more common.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
smiller239five on May 30, 2016 wrote:

It is still possible to swear in filtered text, unless you mean he menu chat only. If the report was false and no action has been taken by KI, then your friend is ok. Ki can check records of what was going on at the time of the report.
It is the one doing the false report who will be in trouble.

Ensign
Dec 04, 2015
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
smiller239five on Jun 4, 2016 wrote:
Ok. Thanks for the help
You are welocme.