Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's Scratch's Promotion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
First off, I have to say, this was an amazing update. While it could've been a bit longer, I definitely enjoyed it. However, I do have a few questions, one of which is concerning Old Scratch. Back in the December 2014 update notes, Old Scratch's next promotion was teased. However, when I completed VL2, he never received one. Can any of the P101 game developers answer as to why Scratch didn't receive a promotion?

Administrator
wizardrocks969 on May 21, 2016 wrote:
First off, I have to say, this was an amazing update. While it could've been a bit longer, I definitely enjoyed it. However, I do have a few questions, one of which is concerning Old Scratch. Back in the December 2014 update notes, Old Scratch's next promotion was teased. However, when I completed VL2, he never received one. Can any of the P101 game developers answer as to why Scratch didn't receive a promotion?
Unfortunately that picture wasn't a teaser. It was an accident.

One of our employees was playing on the development server when taking the screenshot, and the Old Scratch promotion you saw wasn't intended to be seen so early.

Sorry for the confusion.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on May 22, 2016 wrote:

One of our employees was playing on the development server when taking the screenshot, and the Old Scratch promotion you saw wasn't intended to be seen so early.

Sorry for the confusion.
Ah. Well, that explains it. Should've guessed his newest promotion would be for later. Oh, well. Maybe someday.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012

Sorry for the confusion.
a series of happy accidents? :D like golden sky dragon was? XD but I LOVE them.. it reminds us that you guys are not only human, but always always innovating and improving this game.. :3
stormy jen silver

Captain
Oct 16, 2012

Sorry for the confusion.
At least we know there will be more after we take down Kane. I can't wait to see that promotion firsthand!

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014

Sorry for the confusion.
Now that's the kind of reply I like to see, at least you're open and honest, thank you :)