Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A suggestion for the game

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
More allies. Not companions, but people who don't want to kill you and are on your side ie Sargent Shepard, Tonka, The magnificent 7, Gortez, Queen Elanor and even Mann the bounty hunter. ( Though I would count lost ranger ) Even though my main is a max level who bought a few companions. I just want some more people on me and my crew's side. ( I think on the pirate101 wikia I will make a category of allies ) Oh, and some more: Captain Steed, Ridolfo Capoferro, Don Rafeal, Mustang Sally, Boochbeard and Gandry.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I do agree in certain battles having an ally would be fun and wouldn't make the fight harder (if Argos were to help us in the hydra fight)

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
I do agree in certain battles having an ally would be fun and wouldn't make the fight harder (if Argos were to help us in the hydra fight)
Imagine if it was Hawkules ( It wouldn't make sense but it would be cool )

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I would like to see boochbead near the end of the game. Like after the tutorial we don't see him again (besides tips) until the Tyson fight. I mean I get that he doesn't have to babysit us and he has pirating of his own to do but he is gone for most of the game.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pirate101 fan on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
I would like to see boochbead near the end of the game. Like after the tutorial we don't see him again (besides tips) until the Tyson fight. I mean I get that he doesn't have to babysit us and he has pirating of his own to do but he is gone for most of the game.
He must not be that good I haven't heard mention of him or seen any wanted posters out for him. Did anyone else?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
He must not be that good I haven't heard mention of him or seen any wanted posters out for him. Did anyone else?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
maybe he bribes the law so he doesn't get attention.