Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What to do...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'm bored out of my mind with this game. Even with membership, I can't find one thing I haven't already done a million times.

These options are pretty limited...

- Level up my pirates- going through Mooshu for the 3rd and 4th time isn't nearly as fun as it was the first. Going through Port Regal for the last two times is just not enjoyable one bit.

- PvP- it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so bad at it; either way, until they add more ranked options, I cannot win by myself.

- the Tower- it takes a minimum of 3 hours with a good team! Who has time for that??

-Regatta- see above.

-Farm- sigh.... it's just so BORING right now. I don't find any gear worth farming for now.

- help my other friends- this could be okay, if any of them were on.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I'm bored out of my mind with this game. Even with membership, I can't find one thing I haven't already done a million times.

These options are pretty limited...

- Level up my pirates- going through Mooshu for the 3rd and 4th time isn't nearly as fun as it was the first. Going through Port Regal for the last two times is just not enjoyable one bit.

- PvP- it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so bad at it; either way, until they add more ranked options, I cannot win by myself.

- the Tower- it takes a minimum of 3 hours with a good team! Who has time for that??

-Regatta- see above.

-Farm- sigh.... it's just so BORING right now. I don't find any gear worth farming for now.

- help my other friends- this could be okay, if any of them were on.
In the same boat with you.
Try having 2 accounts ( I now have 11 pirates at max )
PVP, I have a good chance of winning most bouts now, but I need crowns to compete - that's just not worth it for me.
The Tower ( actually with a good team ) it will take anywhere from a half hour to 2 hours.
The Gauntlet, I'm having trouble finding a full team for it, most flee after the first 2 fights, and I don't want to solo it.
Farming, I've done almost all the best farming dungeons and got most of the gear - DRAT YOU, Captain Blood!
Make new friends? Become a hired sword for newbies having trouble?
BADGES, stinkin' badges - fill them all?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I just stepped into the Smuggler's Arena for the first time in a few months (only the 4th or 5th time overall, since it's introduction), and I was surprised at how quickly you could solo it (w/ fast combat turned on). It took me less than an hour and it was quite fun to get back in the slash of things. I hadn't even engaged in combat in 3 or 4 months and it was pleasant surprise, being greeted by both a challenge and very rewarding end result (480+ Scrip). Needless to say, I was a bit rusty (lost 5 crew members) and needed to really get reacquainted with my crew, my pirate's abilities and with the adversaries that I was facing. But truthfully it was a lot of fun and a great "Welcome back to kicking tail in the Spiral", of sorts. I actually was left thinking, "Wait, that's the last round...really...already!", when it was all said and done--which months ago, I wouldn't think would be possible.

So my point is, if you need to take a break for a little bit to focus on real-life and/or other games, go for it. A little bit of a break might bring some renewed freshness to aspects of the game, that may have become a bit "stale" to you, as of late. Sometimes you just need to take a step back and focus on other enjoyable things in your life. It doesn't mean that you love or support the game any less, it just means that you also respect yourself enough to keep that adventurous side of you engaged, captivated, and seeking out that "newest" adventure.

Sometimes taking a break when things loose their mojo, and then revisiting that "something magical", will rekindle and revive the senses.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Got any houses to decorate? Try that.

Got any fun and creative challenges you wanna try? Do that.

Does nothing else really suit you fancy? Then dock your ship, and take a load off. There's nothing wrong with taking a break.

If you want to play another game in the meantime, you can find a different MMO that suits you. Or if you have any handhelds or videogame consoles, you could play one of those instead.