Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

About Rajah...

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I've noticed that Pirate101 does many parodies (parodies meaning things that are from other story lines or songs). I love to imagine, so, those two reasons are some of the reasons why I'd love to say what I think about Rajah:

I imagine Rajah as a desert land, like Agrabah from Aladdin. I thought that because Jasmine's tiger's name was Rajah, and so I think that name just suits the land well. Rajah can have marketplaces, little desert sand dune/igloos (like Tatooine or even Jakku in Star Wars) for homes, and other little fun things that are fit for a desert. It's not entirely barren. I have already thought of characters that live there. I've already made up a girl named Rojea (pronounced ro-hay-uh) or a brother and sister named Obi and Obe. Pirate101 can do whatever they want with Rajah, that's for sure.

Also, there can't be a Pirate101 world without myths and legends of the place - even unknown places like El Dorado. I know you're all thinking of Krokotopia, and how it's like a desert, but think of how Rajah can still be different than Krokotopia - even if it's also a desert! You see, Krokotopia is more Egyptian than just desert, and so it gives an idea that Rajah could be just a busy desert. Whenever I think of Rajah, I think of a desert. So, thank you for reading this, and I hope I sparked your imagination. If you have any ideas (even the crazy ones ), then please reply to this message and tell me your ideas. I love when we work together on finding ideas.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 21 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
I've noticed that Pirate101 does many parodies (parodies meaning things that are from other story lines or songs). I love to imagine, so, those two reasons are some of the reasons why I'd love to say what I think about Rajah:

I imagine Rajah as a desert land, like Agrabah from Aladdin. I thought that because Jasmine's tiger's name was Rajah, and so I think that name just suits the land well. Rajah can have marketplaces, little desert sand dune/igloos (like Tatooine or even Jakku in Star Wars) for homes, and other little fun things that are fit for a desert. It's not entirely barren. I have already thought of characters that live there. I've already made up a girl named Rojea (pronounced ro-hay-uh) or a brother and sister named Obi and Obe. Pirate101 can do whatever they want with Rajah, that's for sure.

Also, there can't be a Pirate101 world without myths and legends of the place - even unknown places like El Dorado. I know you're all thinking of Krokotopia, and how it's like a desert, but think of how Rajah can still be different than Krokotopia - even if it's also a desert! You see, Krokotopia is more Egyptian than just desert, and so it gives an idea that Rajah could be just a busy desert. Whenever I think of Rajah, I think of a desert. So, thank you for reading this, and I hope I sparked your imagination. If you have any ideas (even the crazy ones ), then please reply to this message and tell me your ideas. I love when we work together on finding ideas.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 21 Swashbuckler
This is a very creative post, but I think you missed the reference of Rajah to India; "rajah" is a title similar to "king" so Jasmine naming her tiger Rajah is the same as someone naming their dog King or even Rex.
Also, KI is showing that Marleybone has connections to Rajah/India just as Britain did during the reign of Queen Victoria. Until the early 60's India was a colony of Britain, but finally gained its independence.
I like your desert idea inspired by the Star Wars series and maybe this would be more suitable for either Krokotopia or Mirage.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
We could even get a companion who is a snake charmer and could summon a sky snake into battle

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy pirates!
Those are definitely some good ideas. From my experience in questing, it seems that Rajah is a parody to India. In the Isle of Fetch, Marleybone is using their Kurgha soldiers from Rajah to help them win the war. It is sort of like England and India. The Kurghas also have Indian names

Sly Fergus lvl 63
Clever Fergus Hawkins lvl 10

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
The hard thing about making rajah is trying not to offend Muslims and the society there. But I think the easy part will be the ships. All you need is either East India men or some long and narrow galleys.