Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 figures

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I was thinking, Why not some pirate101 merchandise? There would be figures. Also, If you guys get around to it and make an el tiburon plush

I would buy it.

You could have sets of familiar places ( Such as skull island ) And coopers roost. With the worlds we have not visited in the spiral threads ( Such as celestia, Whystieria Etc ) As special editions. You can also buy companion packs ( Such as tribal crew, Starters, Kraken Skulls etc ) And a set I thought of called " The silk one set " Which has Shiruku, Branch, The ninja pigs and some thing hidden in the cave where if you press a button a random hidden boot comes out and kicks whatever is in front of it. I have no idea why, But it would probably make my friend rofl. There could also be a set of that unreleased city in valencia, ( Along with the machine ) For the younger players to act out what they think should happen while the older siblings ( Preferably players ) Watch to see if they like the idea, Or if they think something should be changed. There could also be sets of dungeons like troy and beachhead. And let's not forget the ships. What do you guys this?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
Yasssssss! I will buy every single one.
Cool, I am glad my idea is getting some support There could also be a special edition pack with the valvida brothers, Buson Budd, El tiburon and so on.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
The Zazzle store has Pirate101 merchandise, but there isn't any figurines available to buy.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Oran from Urz on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
The Zazzle store has Pirate101 merchandise, but there isn't any figurines available to buy.
I like the mugs the most there :P

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
darkmoordude on Jan 2, 2016 wrote:
Cool, I am glad my idea is getting some support There could also be a special edition pack with the valvida brothers, Buson Budd, El tiburon and so on.
And maybe some exclusive, limited-time ones, like the beastmasters or something.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
How about some 25mm figures for us gamers

Imagine Ratbeard in another fantasy game system

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Maybe the company they team up with to make them should be bandai toys. I mean, They made EXCELLENT power ranger action figures. So if they allow them to make them. They will be in good hands.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
darkmoordude on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
And let's not forget promotion packs :D
If only this was real....
There goes all my money.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Krigleblort on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
How about some 25mm figures for us gamers

Imagine Ratbeard in another fantasy game system
That would be fun, but finding a sculptor to do them justice (32mm, surely) at that scale might be a bit difficult. Although Reaper is just down the road a bit in Denton; they could always see what the folks in Reaper's stable of sculptors could produce.

Ratbeard as rendered by Tom Meier. Lucy Steele as seen through the eyes of Werner Klocke...

They'd be delightful to paint up in your pirate's colors, wouldn't they?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
it would be great but I would have to buy one off of ebay

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
If only this was real....
There goes all my money.
lol me and you should be the first ones to get the sets so we can test them XD

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Okay here is the list of them

Starter kits ( Being for each class. The first 2 companions for them )
Figure packs:
Kraken skulls pack 1 ( Sarah, Emmett and Mormo )
Kraken skulls 2 Mormo, Louis and Barnabus
Sidequest companions ( Bones mcgee and Vinny )
Watermoles ( Romba and Nanu )
The rest are for ki to decide

Sets:
Skull island ( New version )
Flotsam ( Comes with special edition one eyed jacked )
Old scratch fight ( Plays real voice clips )
Jonah town ( With gullet )
The gold monkey
Forest of doom
Port regal
Scurvy dog hideout
El Tiburon ship
St Bonobo's Abbey
Diablo cut
Zenda
Captain Steed's villa
Granchia
Sivella