Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Powers?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Hey, I thought this would be cool if we saw some new powers being added into the game since the ones we currently have, have all been here for at least 1 year+. Feel free to leave ideas down below

My ideas are

Blast Shot- Musketeer- Once shot, creates a radius of fire like the blood flames radius, fire does 200 damage once walked on.

Rampage- Buccaneer- For 2 rounds, all charges do 50% more damage than they usually do, casts accuracy de buff of 45 on player using rampage for 3 rounds after rampage is over.

Yielding Troop- Privateer- increases 50% for team (infinite range applies to everyone on team) any thing that boosts them (ex. agility, will, strength).

Elegant Shadowdance-Swashbuckler-15% critical chance for 3 rounds.

Shadow Army-Witchdoctor- Summons 3 Shackled souls that are automatically hidden starting out and do 50-150 damage non hidden and double while hidden.

I'd Love to here your ideas?