Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Polarian Bundle for W101?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
When I saw this bundle, I was amazed - can we please, please, puleeeeazzze have one like it? I WANT the armored narwhal mount ( and it gives combat bonuses, something I know pirates have been asking for ). The clothes are ok and the pick axe would suit buccaneers. But the house, oh my goodness, that house - an ice bound shipwreck! The penguin pet is very "adorbs" and the colors can be chosen.
I know we usually get a companion with our bundles, but please could you make an exception for this, KI?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
How about P101 gets a penguin soldier uniform and hat, a walrus mount, and the house is a huge prison standing alone on an iceberg, with a ship crashed through it and tons of skeletons lying around the place.

Idk what to call this... Cossack bundle? Fusilier's bundle? Tsar bundle?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Perhaps instead of the weapon and pet; a Pirate bundle of this type could have a companion ( Penguin Musketeer ) and ship ( Polarian Ice-Breaker )?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
How about P101 gets a penguin soldier uniform and hat, a walrus mount, and the house is a huge prison standing alone on an iceberg, with a ship crashed through it and tons of skeletons lying around the place.

Idk what to call this... Cossack bundle? Fusilier's bundle? Tsar bundle?
I'm sorry but I don't want an ugly, clumsy walrus; I want that beautiful, graceful narwhal. And that prison sounds too violent with skeletons lying around. What's wrong with calling it the Polarian Bundle for Pirate101?
With a few tweaks, I'm sure we could use the same items as the art work and animations are already done.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 16, 2015 wrote:
When I saw this bundle, I was amazed - can we please, please, puleeeeazzze have one like it? I WANT the armored narwhal mount ( and it gives combat bonuses, something I know pirates have been asking for ). The clothes are ok and the pick axe would suit buccaneers. But the house, oh my goodness, that house - an ice bound shipwreck! The penguin pet is very "adorbs" and the colors can be chosen.
I know we usually get a companion with our bundles, but please could you make an exception for this, KI?
beause of this post, I realized how perfect it would be for pirates as is.. because the damage system different I think they might have to erase that part..the penguin pet would need completely different stat/skill list here on pirates but I see no reason why not... they can always add for us another mini Polaris bundle later that would give companion, ship, and polar outfit(that way they have time to adjust the gear set to pirate-type stats & powers).. but all in all I think this is a perfect idea anecorbie so our 1st version would be house, mount and pet and weapon I would suggest to make it where you choose the base stat at acquire(whether will strength or agility)or even better get 3 different versions of the axe(same tier)one will, one strength one agility..maybe add a power that matches like frozen tide?
would love to hear other ideas on this and soon..i already posted this on twitter this morning to help get the attention of the KI team "powers that be" peoples to get this for our game and SOON...
stormy jen silver

Admiral
May 30, 2010
One thing I adore about that house is that when you're on the ice and you stop moving, you still slide a short distance. It's too much fun!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That would be nice to have a polarian bundle. No offense,but a pirate bundle must always have something similar to wizards.No pirate bundle would be compelte without a companion and a ship.So here an idea what would the pirate version of a polarian Bundle. Here is the description below.

Title-The Polarian Express ( No specific Class )

Companion-Male Polar Bear Marksbear, like the one in Catbeard's puppet show

Mount-Why wizard got the Armored Narwhal ? Pirates want that whale mount too.( unlike it's wizard counter part it's dyeable.)

Gears- Armor-Some kind of Russian theamed armor, from the Napoleonic era.The stats depend on what your pirate class, on the character you gave it. It will initially look like a Musketeer gear,but will change it's appearance through different class,when traded/redeemed for nons. Weapon- 1 of each for each class. A Russian Harpoon Gun, for , A heavy pickaxe for , A Russian shield and axe for , A long saber for and a Siberian style staff for . Redeem them wisely, these are no trade weapons.

Pet- A toss up between a penguin the same one from wizards and a tiga yeti a white cuddly one.

Ship-Aurora Celestial Ship, A polarain Galleon with Ice like texture, that emits Aurora all over. The color are shades of blue,white and violet,for the ship. The Aurora shades of green,yellow and red.

House- An icy shipwreck, a large ship that was wrecked with a fort like prison. Surrounded with glaciers,cascading waterfall from melting ice and arctic style ocean,in the aurora filled night sky.

If this bundle is to be made, it would be the frist bundle with weapons in all pirate class, sorry for the sixth character. An armor that change stats and appearance between class, how it does it ? It was lost,through history.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
That would be nice to have a polarian bundle. No offense,but a pirate bundle must always have something similar to wizards.No pirate bundle would be compelte without a companion and a ship.So here an idea what would the pirate version of a polarian Bundle. Here is the description below.

Title-The Polarian Express ( No specific Class )

Companion-Male Polar Bear Marksbear, like the one in Catbeard's puppet show

Mount-Why wizard got the Armored Narwhal ? Pirates want that whale mount too.( unlike it's wizard counter part it's dyeable.)

Gears- Armor-Some kind of Russian theamed armor, from the Napoleonic era.The stats depend on what your pirate class, on the character you gave it. It will initially look like a Musketeer gear,but will change it's appearance through different class,when traded/redeemed for nons. Weapon- 1 of each for each class. A Russian Harpoon Gun, for , A heavy pickaxe for , A Russian shield and axe for , A long saber for and a Siberian style staff for . Redeem them wisely, these are no trade weapons.

Pet- A toss up between a penguin the same one from wizards and a tiga yeti a white cuddly one.

Ship-Aurora Celestial Ship, A polarain Galleon with Ice like texture, that emits Aurora all over. The color are shades of blue,white and violet,for the ship. The Aurora shades of green,yellow and red.

House- An icy shipwreck, a large ship that was wrecked with a fort like prison. Surrounded with glaciers,cascading waterfall from melting ice and arctic style ocean,in the aurora filled night sky.

If this bundle is to be made, it would be the frist bundle with weapons in all pirate class, sorry for the sixth character. An armor that change stats and appearance between class, how it does it ? It was lost,through history.
I love all your suggestions, except the armor, it sounds a little complicated and difficult to code so that it changes with class, wouldn't that make it non-tradable?