Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Darn! Forgot El Kaboing's anniversary!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Pirates, around Sep 30, El Kaboing announced himself on the P101 forums & welcomed us with his intro & what he does at KI, that is to say, composing additional music to P101. I also would like to congratulate him for being with the KI MMO Live Team Professor Falmea spoke of, as well.

Nevertheless, I forgot to wish him a happy anniversary on that day he stated his announcement on the forums a year ago. Drat!

Well, El Kaboing, if you're around, I wish you a happy, albeit belated, anniversary on that day you announced yourself on the forums. I can say this to you, keep up with composing cool music for P101, & to the other composers that were with the W101 team before the formation of KI's MMO Live Team.

Maybe some may compose more music for P101, not just including later new zones & worlds to come.

One thing to say... if the courtroom is getting to be made into a non-combat instance, I ask that there should be original cutscene music & sound effects, like with the court's crowd & jury, Judge Burble doing gavel banging before resuming the case & ending it, during the "Docket 2-4-6-0-1" scene with Catbeard in Marleybone's Courtroom, to really establish the feeling of going through an actual courtroom trial & establish some drama to suit that scene's tone there, almost like how it did with that particular scene with Old Cob unleashing his power at the end of Khrysalis during "Light and Shadow". I really liked the original music they composed there... a lot! Left many captivated in awe to await for what he's got in store for W101's 3rd major story arc & brought up some drama, too. I hope there may be more original cutscene music like that in arc 3's quests to arrive in W101.

Well, anyway, once again, happy belated anniversary, El Kaboing! May you keep up with composing cool music, along with other composers in the KI MMO Live Team, especially Nelson Everhart!