Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MMO Question

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
So, from what I understand, the MMO Team is working so the two games will have updates around the same time, among other reasons. If I am right- correct me if I'm not- When Polaris is released for Wizard, will Pirate101 have some sort of update, or something along those lines? Thanks.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
dk4vision on Oct 7, 2015 wrote:
So, from what I understand, the MMO Team is working so the two games will have updates around the same time, among other reasons. If I am right- correct me if I'm not- When Polaris is released for Wizard, will Pirate101 have some sort of update, or something along those lines? Thanks.
While it isn't confirmed, there is a hint of something coming to the Pirate101 side on the 15th. New main world? Not sure but considering Polaris is coming to Wizard101 I think it would be cool if Polaris gets released to both games together. But that is just some wishful thinking

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 8, 2015 wrote:
While it isn't confirmed, there is a hint of something coming to the Pirate101 side on the 15th. New main world? Not sure but considering Polaris is coming to Wizard101 I think it would be cool if Polaris gets released to both games together. But that is just some wishful thinking
October 15th is the official birthday of Pirate101, so what you are referring to is probably birthday related. If Polaris was coming to Pirate101 anytime soon, there would be hints provided by KI in social media by now (just like what is happening in Wizard101).