Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Troggy Shamans' magic sounds & crossbow sounds?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy there!

During battles against the Troggy Shamans in Skull Island's Zones, like the Scurvy Dog Hideout's Mysterious Tunnels, I noticed that as they attacked us Pirates without a miss, their sound effects are obviously sounding like their spells are hitting us with crossbows hitting us at once? This is baffling. Troggy Shamans doing their attacks without missing should not have crossbow sound effects mixed within. I think it's clearly a bug. El Kaboing, try hearing this for yourself by battling against the Troggy Shamans in select Zones in Skull Island & you'll know what I mean. I hope this gets fixed sometime soon.

Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
To be more specific, the sound effects of casting magic and crossbows hitting being played together only occurred as the Troggy Shamans successfully attack targets. Hear this for yourself by going into battles against them, if you wish.