Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzly Baar Booster Pack

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Is the grizzles' booster pack worth it? I know that the companions are visually appealing, but are they actually good? Is the gear from it good? I know that the goodth of the pet depends on the level, so the pets are good, but is it a good pack to get?

(P.S. I know that the subject says 'Baar' instead of 'Bear', but Baar is one of the companions from said booster pack.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
Is the grizzles' booster pack worth it? I know that the companions are visually appealing, but are they actually good? Is the gear from it good? I know that the goodth of the pet depends on the level, so the pets are good, but is it a good pack to get?

(P.S. I know that the subject says 'Baar' instead of 'Bear', but Baar is one of the companions from said booster pack.
Getting a companion from a pack is very rare, but with what I've seen in both PVP and PVE these companions are specially good - Baar is considered the best by far but many of the others come with good talents and powers. Only you can decided if its worth the Crowns to try to get a companion. The gear is helpful for those who are really into pet training, the snacks are great and delightful to look at and the names are fun, too ( like Glamchowder, lol ). The pets are good and I have them all. Housing items are interesting and my Musketeer has constructed a pet maze in her house.