Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Death and the Krokonomicon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 03, 2013
In the puppet show Dead's Man Hand narrated by Death I realized that when he was trying to change the rules because Blood cheated and is now immortal, he was looking in the book: Rules of Death and on the stack of books next to him there is on top which is the book of favors, I think, and then the middle one is the krokonomicon. The krokonomicon is from wizard101 and I'm thinking death helped right it. If krokotopia is the next world in pirate101 (could be) then will Death appear again? Probably not, but... just a thought .

Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Death is always a companion that goes with us on the journey.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If we do go to krokotopia because of this then something should happen with death and our parents

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Krokonomicon ( a reference to the Necronomicon ) is Wiz101 related; I believe is was intended as an "Easter Egg" for pirates who are also wizards.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
The Krokonomicon ( a reference to the Necronomicon ) is Wiz101 related; I believe is was intended as an "Easter Egg" for pirates who are also wizards.
Quite true
I believe krokotopia isn't on the horizon and would only have hope as a far off world if it is even suggested by the pirate101 team