Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

We need more new eye patches added

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have faced several enemies numerous times, & while I do like having eye patches that gives us more stat boosts, especially with a slot of their own to accommodate them, I feel that there's hardly loads of eye patches out there that are worth farming right now, especially those at the highest level, by far. Why, there's barely even eye patches that are dropped by bosses, even those that should be unique boss loot drop items.

Pirate101 team, I ask of you this request, please add in more new eye patches, even max-level patches, that are all worth farming from enemies, & make the chances of enemies dropping eye patches in their loot tables a bit more frequent.

Even more, we need new vendors that carry eye patches added to the Spiral's worlds so Pirates can buy them with gold, too.

Pirates, I hope we get more new eye patches & new eye patch vendors added someday.

Thanks again for listening!

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I believe the reason that there are not many eye patches in the game at the moment is because the eye patch was used as another inventory slot later in the game to help make higher level pirates more powerful. I imagine that if there is going to be another update to the game we will be getting more eye patches.