Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bear companions during the sale?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
During the sale has anyone been able to get one of the bear companions? About 150 packs in, no bear companions. Was the bear companions chances lowered during the sale?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Yes, I have. After about 9000 crowns spent, I finally got Khord, the witchdoctor bear.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Voodoo Cornelius on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
During the sale has anyone been able to get one of the bear companions? About 150 packs in, no bear companions. Was the bear companions chances lowered during the sale?
Not at all, even though I spent all my crowns on the Beast Pack, I still didn't receive one. It was still a 1% chance, though, so I'm not surprised ( annoyed but not surprised ).

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i received baar and 3 of my friends got khord

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I got two, both on low-level pirates. I know my brother got the last one he didn't have about 10 minutes after logging on the first day of the sale.

Indigo kept getting training tomes, so I guess he kept hitting a bear he already had?