Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzleheim confirmed for Book 15???

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
Just for fun, today I read the Wikipedia page for Pirate101. First on the list of "Other Worlds" was Grizzleheim, and it says, and I quote: "Grizzleheim is confirmed to be the next world after the players have finished Aquila." Is this true? Was this announced while I was not paying attention? Or is this just a case of false information?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I saw this on Wikipedia too! I sure hope it's the next world, it'd be great to go there after Valencia.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
ordeith on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
Just for fun, today I read the Wikipedia page for Pirate101. First on the list of "Other Worlds" was Grizzleheim, and it says, and I quote: "Grizzleheim is confirmed to be the next world after the players have finished Aquila." Is this true? Was this announced while I was not paying attention? Or is this just a case of false information?
Interesting question, it's currently unknown if this is true or not. Over 2 years of waiting may come to a close, if this world is confirmed as a playable storyline world. This would make my pirate characters smile espically my Buccaneer since she is maxed level and nearly my swashbuckler.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
No, it is not confirmed. The world that is most likely is actually Valencia, part II.

However, at this point, I don't care what world is next. It's been two years since a new world was added, and I'm getting tired of waiting, especially since the game is only two and a half years old.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I don't think that is true because we are almost guaranteed to go back to Valencia in book 15. We will most likely go to grizzleheim by the time we go to el dorado but not quite yet.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Anybody can edit the wiki so I'd take anything it says with a grain of salt.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Feb 13, 2013
Ryanbold2 on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
I don't think that is true because we are almost guaranteed to go back to Valencia in book 15. We will most likely go to grizzleheim by the time we go to el dorado but not quite yet.
El Dorado is pretty obviously the last world so It's not like we are going to defeat the armada go to El Dorado then all of a sudden BEARS, that wouldn't make any sense.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
sorry mate but this is false info but the next world is vlanica that is where we are going next

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
I just want the next book to be added already.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Max DeGroot on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
No, it is not confirmed. The world that is most likely is actually Valencia, part II.

However, at this point, I don't care what world is next. It's been two years since a new world was added, and I'm getting tired of waiting, especially since the game is only two and a half years old.
Technically, a world expansion. Not every world we go to has to be a new one every time, not almost like how W101 does it, by far. Honestly, how do some of you even still think that new worlds are going to keep coming out after we "finish" a world, where all we finish are trips to worlds, not the whole worlds themselves? Sometimes, we must return to previous worlds to explore new Skyways & lands unexplored before in later trips. I've posted about this before in "The Tavern". Look on it.

We must go back to Valencia to find that Toymaker & find out how we can truly defeat Kane completely & end the Armada once and for all. I've been itching to go there for a LONG time!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
warrior021u on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
sorry mate but this is false info but the next world is vlanica that is where we are going next
Maybe that's only what they want you to think [Insert the theme from X-files here]

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Just because one of the characters in the picture is a bear does not necessarily mean we are going to Grizzleheim. Recall that there are a lot of birds in both Cool Ranch and Mooshu. Ravens have appeared, none of them from Grizzleheim/Ravenclaw.

In addition, since the bears of Grizzleheim are very active traders, they can be found anywhere, and since Erica the Red has clearly been travelling and trading with Marco Pollo, we may encounter her anywhere. For all we know, she may be a prisoner in Valencia, being interrogated about the whereabouts of El Dorado.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
To add to the unreliability of the wiki, it mentions another skyways of Marlebone which have had no indication of existing at all: Albion Skyway. Albion is mentioned, but good luck trying to go there.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Apr 17, 2015 wrote:
To add to the unreliability of the wiki, it mentions another skyways of Marlebone which have had no indication of existing at all: Albion Skyway. Albion is mentioned, but good luck trying to go there.
How many of you thought of this?

Pirate101, instead of putting clues on the usual venues, is putting hints to new worlds in unlikely places, like Wikipedia. I looked, and that tidbit about Grizzleheim being next is gone now. What do you all think?

Ensign
Jun 13, 2014
Pirateturbo101 on Apr 11, 2015 wrote:
El Dorado is pretty obviously the last world so It's not like we are going to defeat the armada go to El Dorado then all of a sudden BEARS, that wouldn't make any sense.
There is no obvious last world. Like any good story telling or game, if we reach that point, there will always be something more to keep the story going. Until they shut down the servers.

Ensign
Oct 29, 2008
I wouldn't entiry disagree with the wiki, I mean they did just add the grizzly beast pack which featured all bear companions sooooo

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Jack Harkness on Apr 17, 2015 wrote:
There is no obvious last world. Like any good story telling or game, if we reach that point, there will always be something more to keep the story going. Until they shut down the servers.
I believe that he was referring to the end of the El Dorado Arc and not the end of the game. But you are correct, Blind Mew has stated several times in his story board threads that there will be many more adventures after El Dorado

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
I don't think so. First of all, it's Wikipedia people! A random person who has never heard of Piate101 can go and say that. Second, I personally believe we will be going back to Valencia next, and I will state a few this that have led me to this conclusion. Firstly, pretty much everything after you defeat Antonius suggests you need to go back to Valencia ASAP. The second thing plays off that and a comment made by Blind Mew in one of his postings. As he did with Westminster, he gave the first letter of the next Skyway. This one was "C" (but not for Cookie :D). With that established, while questing through Valencia, it is mentioned that Cadiz is Kane's stronghold. This aligns with both "C", and the story having us go back to Valencia. There is a lot of evidence that we will go to Griz at some point. Blind Mew has also stated, to put it in his words, that a upcoming chapter (next or 1 or 2 after, I can't remember), will "Be a doozy". So, who knows, we may go to Griz in the next update, but I think Valencia will be next. Also, really nothing in the main storyline has pointed to us going Griz now, only Valencia.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Pirateturbo101 on Apr 11, 2015 wrote:
Well... Once we beat the armada it is certainly possible that as the next story line will start off in grizzlehiem. Also I think he meant: We will have gone to Grizzlehiem by the time we get to valencia.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
I am not sure if anyone payed attention to this, but in the beginning of April there was a teaser. If you went to the "pay as you go" page, and looked at the books, book 15 and 16 were there! The two pictures were as follows: Book 15- Valencia Logo. (the gear with the yellow design in it)
Book 16- A picture of Phule.

Due to this it is most likely that we are going to Valencia. And that we are probably going to face Phule at the end. Don't fret pirates, I am sure our wait will be over soon. I believe that, based on the frog father Friday post, (the most recent about the PvP Pets) gave hints about the date may 13. So just keep on waiting. We can do it. Hope that this helped clear your thoughts about grizzleheim. Although I love the world and hope to see it soon in Pirate101 I am 99.99% sure it is most likely Valencia due to the teaser.

In the meantime, get sailing and enjoy the skyways a bit more fellow pirates! Because... When Valencia comes, it will be intense.

Au Revoir Pirates!!~ JackThePirate527

Level 65
Level 44
Level 5
Level 4
Level 14

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
JackThePirate527 on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
I am not sure if anyone payed attention to this, but in the beginning of April there was a teaser. If you went to the "pay as you go" page, and looked at the books, book 15 and 16 were there! The two pictures were as follows: Book 15- Valencia Logo. (the gear with the yellow design in it)
Book 16- A picture of Phule.

Due to this it is most likely that we are going to Valencia. And that we are probably going to face Phule at the end. Don't fret pirates, I am sure our wait will be over soon. I believe that, based on the frog father Friday post, (the most recent about the PvP Pets) gave hints about the date may 13. So just keep on waiting. We can do it. Hope that this helped clear your thoughts about grizzleheim. Although I love the world and hope to see it soon in Pirate101 I am 99.99% sure it is most likely Valencia due to the teaser.

In the meantime, get sailing and enjoy the skyways a bit more fellow pirates! Because... When Valencia comes, it will be intense.

Au Revoir Pirates!!~ JackThePirate527

Level 65
Level 44
Level 5
Level 4
Level 14
I think you are referring to an April Fool's Day joke from a fan site. Not something that was actually real.

http://www.pirates-of-the-spiral.com/2015/04/book-15-hints.html

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Bonnie Anne on May 1, 2015 wrote:
I think you are referring to an April Fool's Day joke from a fan site. Not something that was actually real.

http://www.pirates-of-the-spiral.com/2015/04/book-15-hints.html
Thanks Bonnie! I totally didn't know that that wasn't legit! Btw, love you and one eyed jack on KI live!

Au Revoir Pirates

JackThePirate527

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I think that we might go there to get to Valencia.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2013
Maybe Valencia can go first, then Grizzleheim. I think Grizzleheim would be a great idea! My favorite animal is bears, and Erica the red is a bear, I can't wait to see that.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
I'm afraid you're wrong, as Valencia is book 15. Many many people have found out that either Polaris or Krok will be next. Anyone can edit wikipedia, don't let it fool you.