Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My theory on Books 15 through 20.Warning: Spoliers

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
This post is just my theory on what worlds we're going to visit next in our quest for Marco Pollo's map.

Book 15: Valencia: Based on the ending of Book 14, we'll find some new way to get into Valencia and speak to the mysterious Toy Maker and likely learn more about the Armada. We'll probably also encounter an Elite or two.

Book 16: Krokotopia: We'll probably have to go here for some reason either relating to the Armada, the Map, or the Rosetta Stone. I'm not quite sure yet.

Book 17: Grizzleheim: We'll attempt to hunt down Erica the Red's map piece here, but lose it to the Armada, making it 3 to 3 with 1 left.

Book 18: Darkmoor: Since we lost our childhood memories in Aquila, we'll either go to Darkmoor to try and restore ourselves, find our parents' Map piece, or both.

Book 19: Valencia: After collecting the last Map piece, we'll return to Valencia and infiltrate The Machine in order to recover the Map pieces that the Armada has taken.

Book 20: El Dorado: After recovering the Map pieces, we'll make a quick stop in Mooshu to speak to Cao Tzu to translate the Map. We'll find a stormgate to El Dorado, but the Armada will have somehow followed us, leading to a final confrontation with Kane and whatever else may be lurking in the golden city...

Well, that's all I have! Feel free to comment with your own theories below. I think we're looking at a May 2015 release. I don't think I can take much more waiting!

Sincerely,
Cunning Connor Carter

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That's a nice concept there, keep in mind some world have more than one book in the main storyline.
It's a big storyline so it splits into 2 parts, in my opinon.

Part 1- Late April 2015 ?

Book 15-18 Krokotopia > Book 19-22 Valencia part 2 > Book 23-28 Girzzlehim

Part 2- Early September 2015 ?

Book 29-31 Marylebone part 2 > Book 32-34 Zafaria >Book 35-40 Darkmoor

Krokotopia- To solve the puzzle of the Rosetta stone and other stuff yet to be announced.

Valencia- To find the identity of the toy maker. Possibly to intercept an armada attack for the resistance army to save what is left of the original land. Maybe destroy a 3rd elite clockwork maybe Bishop.

Girzzlehim- To find and maybe recruit Erica the red as a companion. Find a another map piece but witch hand will fall into ?

Marylebone- Finally we might see Bonnie Anne's homeland. To settle a dispute between the fox rebels and the dog soldiers to unite and defeat the armada fleet as they are about to take over in Ablion. Guy fox return to settle a score with his sister and might join our crew as a companion.

Zafaria- Something new yet to be announced, one of the main quest might be a clue to the final piece of the map and how to obtain the wind stone pieces. Since the Darkmoor wind stone might be in pieces instead of one piece like the other wind stones. This would be an interesting way to obtain a wind stone " some assembly required " theme.

Darkmoor- A quest for the final map piece, before returning to Valencia one last time.

This is one epic journey if these theory is confirmed,but we will see.

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
I like your theories but I think Cao Tzu was killed in Mooshu. I may be wrong but I think he was killed during the puppet show. I belive it was titled "General Tso" but I am not sure.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
I personally cant wait for all the new companions that may be integrated, promotions to be done and all that.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Coyle Thundershard on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
I like your theories but I think Cao Tzu was killed in Mooshu. I may be wrong but I think he was killed during the puppet show. I belive it was titled "General Tso" but I am not sure.
That wasn't Cao Tzu. It was Wan Mo, the master monk warrior. Go to the puppet show and take a look again. If Cao Tzu was killed, that COMPLETELY defeats this storyline, as only HE can translate the map.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
We might be heading to Krokotopia, we might not be.
What I'm not sure of, is why so many players are concerned with the so called mystery of the Rosetta stone.
Yes, it was found in Krokotopia, but we get it in Aquila, we get it translated for us in Marleybone, and then use the translated Rosetta stone to translate the code found on the clockwork pigeons.

The code on the clockwork pigeons then says to look for a certain person who only gives his initial, "G".

The point is, we have gained everything we can from the Rosetta stone, we don't need it anymore, there is no mystery about it. There is no need to further research the Rosetta stone, it's just a key that we've already used. That means we can stop focusing on the Rosetta stone and start searching for "G" who is probably found in Valencia. Unless of course, he's hiding elsewhere.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Coyle Thundershard on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
Your thinking of the wrong person wan mo was killed by ninja pigs and the puppet show was called "mooshu". Cao tzu is the wise sage on the back of maurazmae the turtle of the higher worlds