Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Elite will we face next?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hey there, my pirating comrades!! Today I pose a question that is burning all of us up! What Armada Elite will we face next? With Deacon and Rooke in the scrapyard, all that remains is Bishop, Phule, Queen, and Kane. Will we deal a devastating blow to the Armada scientifically by removing Bishop, take out the second-in-command Queen, or attempt to apprehend the mysterious jester Phule? Kane will most certainly be last, so he doesn't count in this. (Although, I expect we will see him in all his metallic glory soon if we end up going into Valencia again.) Which one will we face next? YOU DECIDE!!!

P.S.: I personally think Bishop is next on our hit list, since he's now the ONLY Elite to have survived our wrath, and will no doubt spill our fighting secrets to Kane. We will need to silence him before he tells too many of our secrets to Kane.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
Hey there, my pirating comrades!! Today I pose a question that is burning all of us up! What Armada Elite will we face next? With Deacon and Rooke in the scrapyard, all that remains is Bishop, Phule, Queen, and Kane. Will we deal a devastating blow to the Armada scientifically by removing Bishop, take out the second-in-command Queen, or attempt to apprehend the mysterious jester Phule? Kane will most certainly be last, so he doesn't count in this. (Although, I expect we will see him in all his metallic glory soon if we end up going into Valencia again.) Which one will we face next? YOU DECIDE!!!

P.S.: I personally think Bishop is next on our hit list, since he's now the ONLY Elite to have survived our wrath, and will no doubt spill our fighting secrets to Kane. We will need to silence him before he tells too many of our secrets to Kane.
My bets are on Phule. We will finally get to fight him and get an idea of his class and method of fighting. I predict we won't be destroying him yet ( he's too good a villain to waste ).
I hope we will at least be getting a glimpse of the Lady and Kane. Bishop is getting upgrades, I look forward to seeing how he has tinkered with himself.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011

Hm..
i still for some reason kinda think rooke Might be alive (We dont really know if hes fully dead.. Though we did blow up his ship so its very possible)

Anyway i think bishop is going to be next like you said we'll need to silence him (Before he tells my swashys secret of building a massive crew to defeat the arrmada)

Thrifty Tristan Thatcher Lvl 65 Swashy

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
well let me see...

Bishop: He did escape our WRATH and left beachead and as blind mew said he will return possibly with upgrades. I think we will fight a rooke like bishop in my opinion with heavy armor. Good chance he is next.

Phule: I could see us fighting him next. We saw him in marco pollo's tomb and in fort elena its about time we show him what we got!

Queen/Dame/Lady elite: Not next I don't think we will see her soon but I think a fight is due for later. We will most likely meet her along with kane in book 15.

I cannot wait to crust that bird beaked clockwork.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012

So my guess is that the order will be Bishop then Phule, and then Dame. I really hope that when we do get to fight Phule, they give him a REALLY cool mechanic. Like having twice as much health but switching sides every turn or something like that.

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
Nobody said anything about a Queen Armada in the game...

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
anecorbie on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
My bets are on Phule. We will finally get to fight him and get an idea of his class and method of fighting. I predict we won't be destroying him yet ( he's too good a villain to waste ).
I hope we will at least be getting a glimpse of the Lady and Kane. Bishop is getting upgrades, I look forward to seeing how he has tinkered with himself.
I think this is a good strategy on Phule battle:

So, Phule has White which is good and on our side, and Black, which is Bad and is on his side.
So, when we face him, the black and white armada soldiers will come back, only this time, there's a twist.
We need to take down ONLY the Black soldiers. Even if the white attacks you and is considered a threat on the battle board, you must still not attack them. Accidentally attacking them is ok, but if you kill them, the battle is a fail, and Phule's black side will succeed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oni Slayer on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
I think this is a good strategy on Phule battle:

So, Phule has White which is good and on our side, and Black, which is Bad and is on his side.
So, when we face him, the black and white armada soldiers will come back, only this time, there's a twist.
We need to take down ONLY the Black soldiers. Even if the white attacks you and is considered a threat on the battle board, you must still not attack them. Accidentally attacking them is ok, but if you kill them, the battle is a fail, and Phule's black side will succeed.
Oni Slayer, Phule isn't on our side at all. His white side may seem pleasant but there is more than a hint of malevolence there. The only side Phule is on is Kane's side, the Armada and the Grand Design.
Don't be Phuled!

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
anecorbie on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
Oni Slayer, Phule isn't on our side at all. His white side may seem pleasant but there is more than a hint of malevolence there. The only side Phule is on is Kane's side, the Armada and the Grand Design.
Don't be Phuled!
I said: The white will attack you and may be a threat on the battleboard, but do not kill them back. So, the white is threatening us, but we shan't threaten them.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This will be a good one with deacon and rooke out of the picture there are 3 more elite clockwork to defeat.

Bishop is a more likely candidate in theory. For a good reason Bishop version two, would be deadlier and smarter Elite boss to face. To make things complicated he knows some of our secrete plans.This elite might be our main focus in the next huge main storyline update.

Phule another candidate,to be the third Elite to be destroyed.However, this clock work have other plans to protect Kane and the lady elite. It's likely this elite will make a return after Valencia 2, and who know what he might have in store for our pirate character(s) in Valencia 3 ?

" Queen" is a long shot to destroy her. Don't count on Queen to be in battle anytime soon.

In theory Bishop is more likely to be the third elite clockwork to be defeated in battle, in my opinon.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

hmmmm thats a good question i wouldn't be surpised it we see phule again because we haven't got to fight him and we haven't seen him during our first visit to vlainca

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
Who in the Pirate101 spiral is the Queen?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oni Slayer on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Some people are calling the Lady Elite, Queen, she is also referred to as Dame or Milady . There is also the Queen of Marleybone and of Course Queen Eleanor of Monquista. So, which queen do you mean?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
For some reason I see Phule on some flying gadget when he fights us I don't know why.......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Watch the armada puppetshow it shows The queen (That may not be her name but we call her that until we know her real name)

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
You're entrusting me to decide?! Okay!

Personally, I'd like Deacon to pull a Niccolò Machiavelli -- in other words, make a return! I'd love to fight or at least see a battle damaged version of Deacon. If this were so, he'd probably look something like the scrap Ultron from the upcoming Avengers sequel, but in that Clockwork form that we all know and love . Though he probably wouldn't be the next Elite that we'd face, I'd love to see him again.

I have also been toying with the idea of an army of Elites. This would most likely occur during final battle in which the battle board is set up like an actual chess game (so something like: one king/Kane, one queen/Milady, two rooks/Rookes, two bishops/Bishops, two knights/Deacons or Phues, and eight pawns/ Phules or Deacons).

Oops! I didn't quite answer the question, did I?

Well in all honesty, Phule does seem to be the best candidate for the next Elite. I am eagerly awaiting upgrades to the previous defeated Elites, as well. I'd love for Bishop to be dressed in knight-like armour and be accompanied by a Clockwork dragon -- shout-out to Warrior021U!

- Jack

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It's the unnamed female clockwork, the one with the dress.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Queen/Dame or Lady Elite, is the only female elite out of Kane's court. If you watched the Armada puppet show she was sitting left to Kane, she is most likely probably going to be the second last clockwork we destroy.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:

Personally, I'd like Deacon to pull a Niccolò Machiavelli -- in other words, make a return! I'd love to fight or at least see a battle damaged version of Deacon. If this were so, he'd probably look something like the scrap Ultron from the upcoming Avengers sequel, but in that Clockwork form that we all know and love . Though he probably wouldn't be the next Elite that we'd face, I'd love to see him again.

I have also been toying with the idea of an army of Elites. This would most likely occur during final battle in which the battle board is set up like an actual chess game (so something like: one king/Kane, one queen/Milady, two rooks/Rookes, two bishops/Bishops, two knights/Deacons or Phues, and eight pawns/ Phules or Deacons).

Well in all honesty, Phule does seem to be the best candidate for the next Elite. I am eagerly awaiting upgrades to the previous defeated Elites, as well. I'd love for Bishop to be dressed in knight-like armour and be accompanied by a Clockwork dragon -- shout-out to Warrior021U!

- Jack
Bishop with a Clockwork DRAGON!?!? That would certainly be epic, and it would be a challenge for even the most veteran players. And as for your suggestion for the final battle, that would mean YOU would have to have 16 companions out as 'chess pieces' as well. You'd need to have 1-2 MINUTES just to plan your moves with that many companions! Still, it would be an awesome fight, but with THAT MANY companions, it would have to be a solo fight, with no other players helping you. Finally, seeing Deacon come back would be a NIGHTMARE. I've killed him once, but I will kill him again if I must! Good ideas, Jack!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

- Jack
gee thanks for liking my idea i think i just blushed when i saw this and i love your bishop combo idea a clockwork dragon comibed with him in kinghts armor sounds freaking awesome maybe we could have a dragon ship battle and then we board the dragon and battle bishop on it and of coarse freaking epic rock music that battle would just be so epic! XD

monkey king thats why they call it a epic battle

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
warriorscreed on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
Bishop with a Clockwork DRAGON!?!? That would certainly be epic, and it would be a challenge for even the most veteran players. And as for your suggestion for the final battle, that would mean YOU would have to have 16 companions out as 'chess pieces' as well. You'd need to have 1-2 MINUTES just to plan your moves with that many companions! Still, it would be an awesome fight, but with THAT MANY companions, it would have to be a solo fight, with no other players helping you. Finally, seeing Deacon come back would be a NIGHTMARE. I've killed him once, but I will kill him again if I must! Good ideas, Jack!
Thank you for your compliments!

I was thinking (just recently) that if there were a Bishop and Clockwork Dragon battle, it should be staged like Scylla fight. You'd have to take down the Dragon using your ship. When it ultimately blows up, you'd navigate towards the electrified debris. From there, you'd be boarded by Bishop and his assortment of inventions.

If implemented, the final battle would probably not use 16 companions (though that would be pretty epic), but, rather, many allies in addition to you and a minimal amount of crew members. These allies would include Avery, the Class Trainers, and Pollo's crew.

Thanks for replying!
- Jack

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I do be hoping we brawl against Phule next, it be awhile since we last seen that cog hearted jester and I be itching to what he has to give ha, har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
anecorbie on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Some people are calling the Lady Elite, Queen, she is also referred to as Dame or Milady . There is also the Queen of Marleybone and of Course Queen Eleanor of Monquista. So, which queen do you mean?
Wait a minute...Queen, Lady Elite, Dame, and Milady aren't real names! They're just ranks. Phule, Deacon, Bishop, and Kane are all names, so if this lady armada is a high rank, she should have a name. I don't know one...

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
Thank you for your compliments!

I was thinking (just recently) that if there were a Bishop and Clockwork Dragon battle, it should be staged like Scylla fight. You'd have to take down the Dragon using your ship. When it ultimately blows up, you'd navigate towards the electrified debris. From there, you'd be boarded by Bishop and his assortment of inventions.

If implemented, the final battle would probably not use 16 companions (though that would be pretty epic), but, rather, many allies in addition to you and a minimal amount of crew members. These allies would include Avery, the Class Trainers, and Pollo's crew.

Thanks for replying!
- Jack
Adding to you, let's say: After the dragon is defeated, Bishop appears with some alive dragon parts. Ex: The Wing, The Leg, The Head, The Fire, The Eyes, etc. Ok, so the fire is not a part, it's just a feature...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oni Slayer on Mar 11, 2015 wrote:
Wait a minute...Queen, Lady Elite, Dame, and Milady aren't real names! They're just ranks. Phule, Deacon, Bishop, and Kane are all names, so if this lady armada is a high rank, she should have a name. I don't know one...
Phule ( fool ), Rook, Deacon and Bishop are also ranks, only Kane has what you call a 'Real' name. I call her Dame because I believe she represents the knight on the chessboard; I also believe her class will be swashbuckler, Milady has been suggested because she reminds some of the character in Dumas' The Three Musketeers. Others call her Queen because of the fact that she's sitting next to Kane in the puppet show, these believe she represents the queen piece in chess.
No one knows what she's called, but you can say all these titles in game.