Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sergeant Seger's incorrect portrait appearance

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy, there!

During the instance quests in Skull Island, Secret Dock's "Treason's Greetings!" & Ancient Antechamber's "Tomb of Traitors", Sergeant Seger's character portraits don't match his in-game 3D model appearance during his speech conversations, & the interface interactive prompt on the HUD, though, his portrait is only appearing to be correct during combat. If you ask me, I think his portrait appearance needs to be fixed to match his appearance on that character's 3D model appearance at all times. Try playing through these instance quests & see what I mean.

Thanks again for hearing me!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy, there!

During the instance quests in Skull Island, Secret Dock's "Treason's Greetings!" & Ancient Antechamber's "Tomb of Traitors", Sergeant Seger's character portraits don't match his in-game 3D model appearance during his speech conversations, & the interface interactive prompt on the HUD, though, his portrait is only appearing to be correct during combat. If you ask me, I think his portrait appearance needs to be fixed to match his appearance on that character's 3D model appearance at all times. Try playing through these instance quests & see what I mean.

Thanks again for hearing me!
Why does it need to be changed? Is it confusing to anyone? Why add more work to the dev's list of more important items ( like story line or side content? )

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Why does it need to be changed? Is it confusing to anyone? Why add more work to the dev's list of more important items ( like story line or side content? )
The colors of his portrait appearance currently don't match those of his character model. It's very easy to notice.