Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

On a Timey Wimey topic ...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
So I was wondering if the 5 boxes event would soon come to pirate101? And some drops from bosses could be maybe a fez and bow tie acessory set, or perhaps a tweed jacket or maybe even (probably a long shot) a tardis ship?

Just wondering,

Benjamin nightingale lvl 65 swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
reckless benjamin ... on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
So I was wondering if the 5 boxes event would soon come to pirate101? And some drops from bosses could be maybe a fez and bow tie acessory set, or perhaps a tweed jacket or maybe even (probably a long shot) a tardis ship?

Just wondering,

Wouldn't that make a cool way to transport to other skyways?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
reckless benjamin ... on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:

Just wondering,

Very excellent question, Reckless Benjamin! I hope the professor pays us a visit ( maybe to rake us over the coals for starting a certain war, hmmm? )
It would be great to have our own boxes event, maybe even interfere with Wizard cities time line, like preventing someone from becoming headmaster instead of Ambrose?

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Now that would be something, what if malistair tryed to become headmaster o. O -actually malistair does sound simillar to master ...

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
Very excellent question, Reckless Benjamin! I hope the professor pays us a visit ( maybe to rake us over the coals for starting a certain war, hmmm? )
It would be great to have our own boxes event, maybe even interfere with Wizard cities time line, like preventing someone from becoming headmaster instead of Ambrose?
...or guiding the Headmaster to Wizard City,rather than some other random island during his travels,thus assuring he does find it.

Wait...rake us over the coals for starting a war .

Which one,we've started more than one war. Just kidding,I know you're talking about Marleybone-Valencia one.Though,some part of me is worried about your use of that expression for punishing in particular...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
...or guiding the Headmaster to Wizard City,rather than some other random island during his travels,thus assuring he does find it.

Wait...rake us over the coals for starting a war .

Which one,we've started more than one war. Just kidding,I know you're talking about Marleybone-Valencia one.Though,some part of me is worried about your use of that expression for punishing in particular...
I'm sure the Hoodoo Master has a way to walk on coals .

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I would like to see the 5 boxes event in pirates.4 will emphasizes what happened in the past in pirates realm, like in skull island for example, i would like to see skull island before our friend Captain Avery took over. The raise of the Clockworks of Valencia and the origin of the elite clockworks like Deacon, Kane, the female clockwork elite ( She is often nickname Queen,but her real name is currently unknown.) The other 2 involves, two other major worlds yet to be revealed. 1 is a cross over, help defeat a boss in wizard city by rescuing the head master, you know his name if you played wizards.This boss tries to take over wizard city as the head master but the wizard101 headmaster say, he or she is evil and need our pirate(s) help to defeat this boss.

Now that's would be a nice idea traveling through time and earning unique badges and ultra rear items.

Captain
May 16, 2011
anecorbie on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
Oh ho ho, interfering with the Wizard timeline is not only a brilliant idea but an extremely dangerous one. I'm all for it, it sounds great.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
I'm sure the Hoodoo Master has a way to walk on coals .
Why...of course...wearing boots counts?

Oh,and I may have been a wee bit too subtle...I thought that the mention of coal was a nod to more to Dragonspyre.