Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My fan fiction got accepted :D

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i recently submitted a fan fiction about Jack (me) getting captured by the armada, and I wanted to know what you guys think. I want to improve my story writing skills so I'll need some feedback (I know one word is misspelled) tell me anything good or bad and try to guess who the warden is (if I told you don't guess) thanks in advanced and I hope you like it

-Jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
i recently submitted a fan fiction about Jack (me) getting captured by the armada, and I wanted to know what you guys think. I want to improve my story writing skills so I'll need some feedback (I know one word is misspelled) tell me anything good or bad and try to guess who the warden is (if I told you don't guess) thanks in advanced and I hope you like it

Major congrats to you Jack, that is pretty awesome. Can't wait to check it out and give it a good reading. Again, congratulations to you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Jack Keep up the great work and keep writing.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

Wow, congrats man! i tried to make one, but it never did submit, great job!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

Congrats jack! I just read the first part and i loved it i can't wait to see more! This warden fellow hmmmm maybe he's like JACKS ARCH ENEMY or something :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bravo! And congrats! I already told you how much I enjoyed it, and I hope the story continues ( which reminds me, "Hench(wo)man for Hire" needs an update. )

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
Major congrats to you Jack, that is pretty awesome. Can't wait to check it out and give it a good reading. Again, congratulations to you!
Thank you! I hope you like it, and if you can't tell me on here you can tell me what you think of it an game, happy reading!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Wow, congrats man! i tried to make one, but it never did submit, great job!
Thank you! I never did think it would be chosen but it was! Keep trying and who knows, you could be the next big fan fiction writer.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
warrior021u on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Congrats jack! I just read the first part and i loved it i can't wait to see more! This warden fellow hmmmm maybe he's like JACKS ARCH ENEMY or something :D
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my story, and to give you a hint (Jack has allot of arch enemy's but this guy is not one to him) this guy thinks Jack is his arch enemy but Jack would disagree

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Bravo! And congrats! I already told you how much I enjoyed it, and I hope the story continues ( which reminds me, "Hench(wo)man for Hire" needs an update. )
Thank you! For fun you guys could imagine this is a puppet show, but is has interruptions like catbeards puppet show (where did you get those pants?) this story is like a flash back for after Jack escaped a and finished his adventure. I look forward to reading the next "hench (wo)man for hire"!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Yes, yes it does need an update.

But on topic, congrats Jack! Can't wait to see where you take the story.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations Jack Keep up the great work and keep writing.
Ty! My computer is having some problems so I can't write the new one for a bit but once I get it working I'll work on it right away!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Yes, yes it does need an update.

But on topic, congrats Jack! Can't wait to see where you take the story.
Ty! I can't wait to see where I take it either but trust me I will try to make it as funny as I can :)

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats to ye mate, can't wait to read all about it yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan