Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Santa and the Grinch Christmas Special

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 22, 2011
So I woke up this morning with a idea of a little Christmas special that will arrive in Avery's court.
(This might be a bit too late to even make considering it's not that long until Christmas)

Santa comes down and lands in Avery's court with a side quest that the pirates can do on either Christmas Day, Christmas Eve or Boxing Day and it is only limited for them certain days.

I'm not sure if this has been done before since I have only been on Pirate 101 for a little while now however I thought I'd still post my suggestion!

Quest line
Santa came down seeking for help because the Grinch stole all the Christmas trees in the spiral and in order to have a good Christmas your quest is to retrieve all the Christmas trees, defeat the Grinch and return to Santa to share to him the good news.

Enemies
-> The Grinch himself (Abilities could be that he can throw snow balls and drop icicles on top of us pirates etc)
-> Little elves that the Grinch has tamed (Abilities could be that they also throw snow balls and drop presents on top of our heads)

Prizes
After completing the quest there should be a unique title that you can only get when completing this quest and then another unique item such as a weapon, pet or a mount.
Or even win a Christmas tree decoration.

Location, Location Location?
The location of this could be in that snowy place in Mooshu (Can't remember the name of it, sorry!) and there is a little cave that the Grinch is hiding out in with all the Christmas trees!

Got any other suggestions or other points I should put? Comment below!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TechnicalTom on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
So I woke up this morning with a idea of a little Christmas special that will arrive in Avery's court.
(This might be a bit too late to even make considering it's not that long until Christmas)

Santa comes down and lands in Avery's court with a side quest that the pirates can do on either Christmas Day, Christmas Eve or Boxing Day and it is only limited for them certain days.

I'm not sure if this has been done before since I have only been on Pirate 101 for a little while now however I thought I'd still post my suggestion!

Quest line
Santa came down seeking for help because the Grinch stole all the Christmas trees in the spiral and in order to have a good Christmas your quest is to retrieve all the Christmas trees, defeat the Grinch and return to Santa to share to him the good news.

Enemies
-> The Grinch himself (Abilities could be that he can throw snow balls and drop icicles on top of us pirates etc)
-> Little elves that the Grinch has tamed (Abilities could be that they also throw snow balls and drop presents on top of our heads)

Prizes
After completing the quest there should be a unique title that you can only get when completing this quest and then another unique item such as a weapon, pet or a mount.
Or even win a Christmas tree decoration.

Location, Location Location?
The location of this could be in that snowy place in Mooshu (Can't remember the name of it, sorry!) and there is a little cave that the Grinch is hiding out in with all the Christmas trees!

Got any other suggestions or other points I should put? Comment below!
This is a cute idea, but there is a copyright on the Grinch. He would have to be called something else ( like maybe the Grumch? )
Also it would be nice to make part of the quest available to lower levels and in the free-to-play areas ( Santa's about giving to all, right? )
It could be a progressive quest, each step getting harder for higher levels, ( I don't know if you play Wizard101, but they had two recent progressive quests - the Missing Papers & the BOXES quests. )
Any Christmas themed decorations could be dropped as a reward.