Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphing Potions?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I have an idea for pet morphing...what about a potion (or potions) that can be purchased (probably for crowns) and then used to specifically increase next pet generations?

For example, one potion might give a flat bonus to the new pet's Strength, with two other potions designed to increase Agility and Will. Maybe other potions will give bonuses to pedigree, health, power, or the three "G"'s. Maybe even one to increase the chance of a viable hybrid. Presumably you'd drink/use the potion, and it would affect the next morphing attempt you make (perhaps within a specific time limit).

I realize some may not like this idea (especially those who have morphed amazing pets the 'old fashioned way'), but I find the constant failed (weak) morphing attempts tedious and frustrating after a while. Limiting factors might include you could only have one potion in effect at a time (drinking/using additional potions just wastes them until the current one is expended/timed out), and, of course, it doesn't have to be an UBER bonus...just a bit of help for those who want a sure boost to their morphing attempts.