Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I noticed a Tweak

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Ok so Forth time doing Cool Ranch, And doing the hidden valley ranch, when you're supposte to go through the trapdoor into a cave, i found out that You Dont do that anymore. Why is cool ranch all of a sudden getting tweaked?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Lots of improvements to Cool Ranch were made in our latest game update. You can read more about them here:

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/update_notes

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

Lots of improvements to Cool Ranch were made in our latest game update. You can read more about them here:

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/update_notes
Ahoy there, Bonnie Anne!

I did also notice that the spider encounter in "Bronco Busting" was removed completely, which I really admire, for it was, to quote One-Eyed Jack from before, that "unnecessary barrier" we have to endure before. I'm glad they removed it, as well as making that more linear, rather than confusing.

However, I did take another look at the Update Notes for the latest update and still see this:
  • "The spider encounter during the quest, “Range War!”, will no longer display as a treasure chest icon for its dialogue."
Since that was removed, why didn't that part of the Notes change into "The spider encounter during the quest, "Bronco Busting" has been removed."? I read that it was supposed to be removed from the Notes, but found that they didn't have time to do so. Hope you get to do that once again.

Really, though, from my opinion, what does the spiders & fake treasure have something to do with the story anyway?

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
Oh. i'm in santo pollo and i actually liked the spider battle in ''Bronco Busting'' on my privateer and buccaneer.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
qwerty78202 on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Oh. i'm in santo pollo and i actually liked the spider battle in ''Bronco Busting'' on my privateer and buccaneer.
Aww, Sorry Qwerty, honestly i tried 5 times, and had to get my friend to tag along ( this was when the max level was 50 again ) If you could of had one companion i would of been able to do it just fine.