Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

where in the spiral did those come from????

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ok i am very confused. i just went to skull island skyway and i saw random statues above the entrance to corsairs cove, so the question is: where did they come from and what are they for?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
ok i am very confused. i just went to skull island skyway and i saw random statues above the entrance to corsairs cove, so the question is: where did they come from and what are they for?
I will have to check that out.

Mind describing a bit better?

Ensign
May 19, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello Fearless.

You talking about new decoration that was made with last update, i presume.
If only that, purpose is purely cosmetic in nature as far as i know.
As for origins of civilization that made them, seems like aztecosaur design.
Stay safe, have fun.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
They are clearly remnants from the ancient Azteca civilization. You can see other examples of it in the Gold Mine and Catbeard's lair.

Yes, they are a new, and nice, addition. But they are supposed to have been there for ages past.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Ohhhh, ok thank you. I was kinda weirded out their for a moment lol

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I was wondering the other day how I had sailed in there so many times the last couple of years without noticing them...

-Indigo