Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Hi fellow pirates I wanted to know your favorite dungeon and why mine is the wreak of the victory in Marlybone 1 I like to crush the armada in there and last now that I am a max privateer I can crush Rooke mhuhaha

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Tower of Moo Manchu, for all nefarious reasons, yes its hard, but the rewards are worth the two - three hours spent inside!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi fellow pirates I wanted to know your favorite dungeon and why mine is the wreak of the victory in Marlybone 1 I like to crush the armada in there and last now that I am a max privateer I can crush Rooke mhuhaha
easily the tower of manchu, although the labyrinth, the wreck of the victory, and beach head all tie for an extremely close second.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I absolutely loved Fort Elena. As much as Catbeard loves my pants. Sure, there were a lot of pointless battles that KI should have toned down, but it was fun.

Boot Hill comes in a close second due to farming.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The Cavern of the Crescent Moon,Gunn's Tomb,Beachhead,the Tower of Moo Manchu,the Tomb of Kow-Cheng,Boot Hill,Monquista City Drain,the One with the Prawns,the Maria Celestia,The Temple of Fire,Fort Elena,Gortez...really I love dungeons

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ah, yes. The Tower of Moo Manchu is my favorite. Full of nefariousness, Evil Potions, Corrupted Samoorai, The Nefarious Five, and so on, this makes the tower extremely awesome. The gear drops are astounding, and the gold is limitless!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Sure the tower but the wreck of the Victory and the spoof of the battle of Trafalgar is my favorite. I loved fighting along Lord Nelson and at the risk of a spoiler I am glad plot device was used to save him from his historical fate. I'd surely take the hit for the guy. Huzzah!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey