Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Guess who? Hydra!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Yesterday I ported to a friend to help her with a Hydra. She is stuck with this goal and cannot finish it because Hydra just bugs in one or another way. She also spent some crowns on henchman, but that was a total waste.

In the first fight the Ebon Head was completely non targetable. You could target and attack any of the heads, but when you move mouse over Ebon Head, mouse turns into red crossed circle, which indicate that you cannot attack this target yet, however, Ebon Head was close to our range. None of the AoE also could damage her. Also, the Ebon Head could easily attack us and use her dirty mud poison spell and our epics were not triggered as well.

We decided to restart and try again. Second time everything went smoothly. Eventually after first hits the Ebon Head sunk. We defeated each of heads as stated in goals. The Ebon Head shows up. But then again she is seen, and not appearing in the battle board. And there is no goal. Each turn the Head was just in the same spot. Anything could move or stay in her location. But the Head kept not joining battle and there was no goal.

From the other side. This fight is very bugged since the day it was released. The heads pop out on each other. When they pop out they instantly use flanking, and when our characters respond, Heads health bar is bugged. The fight also should be a little lessen due to Bladestorm.

I was lucky to be able successfully beat the Hydra, but you really should do something about this fight.

Samuel

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Jojimbo101 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Yesterday I ported to a friend to help her with a Hydra. She is stuck with this goal and cannot finish it because Hydra just bugs in one or another way. She also spent some crowns on henchman, but that was a total waste.

In the first fight the Ebon Head was completely non targetable. You could target and attack any of the heads, but when you move mouse over Ebon Head, mouse turns into red crossed circle, which indicate that you cannot attack this target yet, however, Ebon Head was close to our range. None of the AoE also could damage her. Also, the Ebon Head could easily attack us and use her dirty mud poison spell and our epics were not triggered as well.

We decided to restart and try again. Second time everything went smoothly. Eventually after first hits the Ebon Head sunk. We defeated each of heads as stated in goals. The Ebon Head shows up. But then again she is seen, and not appearing in the battle board. And there is no goal. Each turn the Head was just in the same spot. Anything could move or stay in her location. But the Head kept not joining battle and there was no goal.

From the other side. This fight is very bugged since the day it was released. The heads pop out on each other. When they pop out they instantly use flanking, and when our characters respond, Heads health bar is bugged. The fight also should be a little lessen due to Bladestorm.

I was lucky to be able successfully beat the Hydra, but you really should do something about this fight.

Samuel
You are so right, something sure needs to be done about that Heinous Hydra and all it's bugs. KI has stated that this is one tough safe to crack and they haven't been able to narrow down the cause of all the bugs. But it has been reported many times and they are trying to exterminate those pesky bugs.

........hmm, I do believe that a song was even used to report it.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I'm sorry you experienced this bug. We are still investigating and working toward a fix. Hopefully we will have a resolution soon.

Trixie little Hydra!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*