Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

can someone help me with moo manchu's tower?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I am a max witch doctor in need of help from a max privateer or buccaneer or both. Plz I really need help I tried like five times and couldn't get past the second floor at all. I have superb gear and weapons but I cant seem to get past that one level plz help. If you would like to help me in subata temple mooshu realm vadima on Monday September 15 2014. Hoping all is well, Faithful Tatiana Jackson.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
I am a max witch doctor in need of help from a max privateer or buccaneer or both. Plz I really need help I tried like five times and couldn't get past the second floor at all. I have superb gear and weapons but I cant seem to get past that one level plz help. If you would like to help me in subata temple mooshu realm vadima on Monday September 15 2014. Hoping all is well, Faithful Tatiana Jackson.
That tower is not designed to be soloed. If you don't get a team arranged here, try using the team up function. A good witchdoctor is as asset to any team for the great AoE damage and unlimited range.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
thx for the advice crissy and I will try.