Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A lot of Bugs i Found

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 03, 2011
Ok so i found 6 bugs when i was playing the game and i Hope P101 Team will fix them all fast, Here is the bugs

1- When Opening Crown Shop, and choosing to buy gold, Up the Gold icon in the preview box says GUI_Vendor_Crown_Shop_Gold_3 I have no idea where did that came from

2- Nefarious 5 Issue, When i Drink Moo Manchu's Elixir and then my team defeats me, The Privateer Nefarious Heals me, I should be like a Normal Pirate as i was, But when she healed I was evil as i am.

3- UI Hiding in Combat, It's not working at all, I've pressed ctrl+g and Nothing happens at all, I can see the UI as it is, Nothing changed

4-While equipping The Nefarious 6th badge and the red eyes, I can't see my eyepatch at all, Specially the new Sunglasses from the Skull Island Free Trader.

Thanks and i hope all of them will be fixed soon, and If i found any other bugs, I'll post it here, Also if anyone found any other bugs please post it here.

Smart Logan West Level 30

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I can't speak to the rest. However, #3: from what I know, ctrl-g turns the Screen Icons off and on and has nothing to do with hiding.

On #2, from what I have heard, if you drink the potion, you are evil for the entire fight, not just until you get defeated. For your team to win and the battle to be won, the Nefarious 5 AND you must be defeated.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy Mark,

While wearing the Nefarious 6th badge that gives the glowing eyes effect, your facial accessory will be hidden, so as not to steal the spotlight from your cool glowy eyes.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Bonnie Anne on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Mark,

While wearing the Nefarious 6th badge that gives the glowing eyes effect, your facial accessory will be hidden, so as not to steal the spotlight from your cool glowy eyes.
With all due respect here though, though I can definitely understand the reason as to why this is like it is, I really do wish that there'd be an option for this. For example, with the Black Rain Shades and the Nefarious 6th badge both equipped, I can be like the Terminator of sorts and say "I'll be back!", and I'm sure that other people would love to have different combinations of effects with the items and the red, glowing evil eyes as well, so please at least consider making this an option to either have accessories hidden or not hidden while having this badge equipped please, so there's that at least.