Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Companion

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Hey, guys! I'm a max Buccaneer, and I'm looking to buy one crown companion for PvP. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to buy Goronado, by the way.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
My choices are Lucy sterling , Kan Po's copy Milo Grey tail's copy an the Lt. springer and Iago

Ensign
Sep 30, 2012
Personally, I would NOT choose Springer. He doesn't have the greatest epics. Kan Po's copy would be a good choice, but of all the crown companions I bought, Ridolfo is the only one that I constantly use in battle. A excellent choice, if you ask me.

P.S- Iago isn't too bad either.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If you're looking for a musketeer companion, I recommend Moesco De Valvida. Ridolfo Capoferro or Lucy Sterling for SB. If you need more hoodoo on your crew the Inoshishi Necromancer will give you " the most bang for your buck " ( pun intended )

Ensign
Jun 26, 2012
I got Iago from questing as us privateers do and Lucy Sterling from the shop. Lucy is far better than Iago as she gets 2 powers and a lot of epics, where as Iago does not get any powers unless you use an epic on critical strike. Argos from what I've heard is also pretty good, along with Birgus Latro if you don't already have him. Good hunting!

Sean 59

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Piggy Pirate on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Personally, I would NOT choose Springer. He doesn't have the greatest epics. Kan Po's copy would be a good choice, but of all the crown companions I bought, Ridolfo is the only one that I constantly use in battle. A excellent choice, if you ask me.

P.S- Iago isn't too bad either.
Well LT.Spinger has been OP for me with the coming of the tower of moo Manchu because of his relentless 2,blade storm,and repel boarders. But just my opinion