Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2013
Does anybody know if KI is doing anything for Halloween?

Like special packs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fairywitchmom19704... on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:

Like special packs.
Welcome to the Message Boars, FairyWitchMom! Yes, wouldn't that be nice? A new pack that gives companions!

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012

Like special packs.
maybe they will want about Pumpkinhead guys like the ones in the haunted cave in Wizard101

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Like special packs.
Hi Fairywitchmom, welcome to the message boards. If there are any plans for packs we can rest assured that the secret keepers at KingsIsle never tell. They just delight in keeping mum and surprising us with great stuff.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Headless horseman companion, ghostrider motorcycle mount, blood bat pets, pumpkin hats...and the monster mash added to the emotes...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I'd like to see KI do just that this year, oh and welcome aboard mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Headless horseman companion, ghostrider motorcycle mount, blood bat pets, pumpkin hats...and the monster mash added to the emotes...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Ohhhhhhhh Ghostrider nod steampunk motorcycle.............That would be AWESOME

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Well, they did something special last year, so I don't see why they wouldn't do something again this year.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Ooh, I like that idea. A Headless Horseman companion named Brom Bones (might have to change slightly -- Boney Brom?) or possibly he could just have the name "Galloping Hessian'" And how about a mount like the black steed he rides on (possibly add some flames), and maybe even a pet crane named Ichabod?

Oh yeah, monster mash emote....that would be......AWESOME!!!! Great idea Dante!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Since the game launched in October, one can hope there will be some nice whizz-bang surprises.

-Indigo

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Interesting question, what could it be this year for Halloween or what my witchdoctor would say Howl-o-ween. no pun intended. Last time they had a party and have halloween themed ships. Maybe this year they might release new worlds or at least some halloween themed pets and other stuff.

That would be cool if we had a spooky pet like that Cat that is shown at the Morphing Tent, I would like to call it wikit cat after a pagan group in pagan Ireland, and ghost whale. Hopefully those long awaited world,will be released too,as a Halloween gift for 2014.My max leveled pirate(s) will appreciate it,so they can continue the storyline.But who knows,what will be in store our pirate(s) when October comes.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Hmmm.... I would enjoy a new pack. Maybe something like the Ghostly Galleon, but with more pumpkins. Evil, grinning pumpkins. And a Pumpkin Pie pet snack. And... well, the options are endless, but so... many... pumpkins!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
So many great ideas! I LOVE having Halloween themed pet snacks. But we can be sure that whatever Ki has planned it will be spooky - tacular!

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boars, FairyWitchMom! Yes, wouldn't that be nice? A new pack that gives companions!
Amazing idea! The one thing we barely see in this game but see in wizard101 allot is packs we need more packs for pirate101 and to start it off why not with the original month pirate101 was made in October and to celebrate start with Halloween characters like a headless horseman companion, pumpkin assassin, shovel thrower ghoul, undead maurader, and witch of the shadow mist. These are some cool ideas for companions in a Halloween themed pack along with gear, weapons, pet snacks, and special pets like a Halloween living pumpkin or a black cat pet.

oh and welcome to the leaderboards fairywitchmom,

Quick Blake Maxwell

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
With Wizard101 during birthday month (Sept, so just started this year) last year and currently they sprinkle birthday packages all about, and they contain small amounts of gold and sometimes 1-day mounts, 1-week mounts, pet snacks and rarely a pet. Last year for P101 there were packages, but all you received when opening them was a bit of confetti. I would not be surprised that this year, now that there pet snacks and many more pets, if the P101 birthday packages weren't more like the ones in Wizard101.

-Indigo