Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This Pirate has Returned!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hello everyone! I don't know how many of you remember me but I'm back on the message boards! I was planning to be back a little earlier.... but that didn't work out. My summer was a little bit packed with youth camp and vacation and some other stuff, but it was a ton of fun! I'm glad to be back, and it seemed i came back just in time for the test realm. Either the flag dying or the new Moo Manchu dungeon is my favorite. I should be on here a ton more,( Until school )and i'm glad to see everyone again!

The Loyal Swashbuckler, ( Love these message board avatars!)
Noble Ryan Thompson

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Welcome back! Sounds like you had a pretty full summer -- are you going to be rested enough for school? I know it'll be awfully tempting to stay up late and try out the test realm.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Welcome back! Of course I remember you and your posts!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome back Noble Ryan, so glad to have you back aboard! Sounds like a you had a whale of a summer that would have Captain Ahab green with envy! Happy you could make it back to hit Test Realm and we are equally happy to see you again! Have fun sailing the Skyways and posting again!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone! I don't know how many of you remember me but I'm back on the message boards! I was planning to be back a little earlier.... but that didn't work out. My summer was a little bit packed with youth camp and vacation and some other stuff, but it was a ton of fun! I'm glad to be back, and it seemed i came back just in time for the test realm. Either the flag dying or the new Moo Manchu dungeon is my favorite. I should be on here a ton more,( Until school )and i'm glad to see everyone again!

Noble Ryan Thompson
Welcome back Ryan, good to have ya sailing with us again be it the live game or the Test Realm. So glad you had so much fun and glad you are back to increase our fun on the boards.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be good to see ye again mate, welcome back aboard yarr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:

Noble Ryan Thompson
welcome back mate. we are all glad your back! and i second you opinion, ryan! these avatars are awesome!