Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Well this is new?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
Ahoy maties! Snazzy swashbuckler here.Do you think it´s possible to get 3 pets in two days. Well it is. So I was defeating fin dorsal with my friend who needed help. When we finally defeated him, I got an orchid chamelon. I seriously never knew that could happen. So then I was doing a side quest in tumbleweed. I had to blow up a ship or something. When I defeated a ship, guess what i got. Ok i´ll tell you. I got a sky snake! 2 pets in one day what are the odds? Later then I went the traveling medicine show in tumbleweed to defeat tyson. I did it solo and when i defeated him i got a mashadillow or what ever it´s called. Dang 3 pets in two days is weird in everyway. Try defeating those things and tell me what kinda pet ya got. Well tell me what ya think and I´ll reply back. Thanks for reading and I´ll see ya in the spiral. Bye! Enjoy PIrate101!

Friendly Taylor Silver
Level 55 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SnazzySwashbuckler... on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy maties! Snazzy swashbuckler here.Do you think it´s possible to get 3 pets in two days. Well it is. So I was defeating fin dorsal with my friend who needed help. When we finally defeated him, I got an orchid chamelon. I seriously never knew that could happen. So then I was doing a side quest in tumbleweed. I had to blow up a ship or something. When I defeated a ship, guess what i got. Ok i´ll tell you. I got a sky snake! 2 pets in one day what are the odds? Later then I went the traveling medicine show in tumbleweed to defeat tyson. I did it solo and when i defeated him i got a mashadillow or what ever it´s called. Dang 3 pets in two days is weird in everyway. Try defeating those things and tell me what kinda pet ya got. Well tell me what ya think and I´ll reply back. Thanks for reading and I´ll see ya in the spiral. Bye! Enjoy PIrate101!

Friendly Taylor Silver
Level 55 Swashbuckler
Hi Taylor, welcome to the message boards. You have some massively good luck with pets. Perhaps you should focus on morphing some hybrids and maybe that insane good luck will help get us back on the path of discovering some more new ones.

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
WOW. Your insane luckiness is blowing my mind right now! You lucky duck, you. Enjoy your new pets; I hope they aid you well in your journeys through the spiral.

~Gibbsie

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Congrats theire pirate,enjoy these great pets.

Not so with me, it took me months to wrangle these pets. Well some pirates are luckier than others,some like me have work very hard and long to obtain these pets.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ive gotten 2 pets in one chest. so i would say yes.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Hi Taylor, welcome to the message boards. You have some massively good luck with pets. Perhaps you should focus on morphing some hybrids and maybe that insane good luck will help get us back on the path of discovering some more new ones.
Hi there! My luck with pets used to be bad but it kinda grown on me! I loving training my pets. I morphed a lot of them. My fav pet is my saber tooth bunny. Hope you have a good time farming!

Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
Monkrinx2024 on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
Congrats theire pirate,enjoy these great pets.

Not so with me, it took me months to wrangle these pets. Well some pirates are luckier than others,some like me have work very hard and long to obtain these pets.
Well you worked hard and longed for the pets! You definitely deserve them. Pets get to going fight and can be strong. Good farming!

Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
The Gibbs on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
WOW. Your insane luckiness is blowing my mind right now! You lucky duck, you. Enjoy your new pets; I hope they aid you well in your journeys through the spiral.

~Gibbsie
Well dint blow your head off! Lol I not lucky I just happened. Well hope you get pets who will glide into journeys with you! Have fun!

Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
ive gotten 2 pets in one chest. so i would say yes.
Cool!I never knew that could happen. I opened all the boss quest from different worlds and I never got a pet!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
SnazzySwashbuckler... on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Cool!I never knew that could happen. I opened all the boss quest from different worlds and I never got a pet!
it was from fin in gullet, i was so surprised i fell out of my chair! i already had a ton of chameleons though

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
SnazzySwashbuckler... on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:

Friendly Taylor Silver
Level 55 Swashbuckler
Wow! Three pets in 2 days, thats lucky! Well done :D

Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
I have gotten two pets in 2 months, does that count as lucky? I just got my second one on my level 9 Bucky, from defeating the prawn boss. it was a scaled egg which hatched an Orchid Chameleon.