Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for Decius- Exceeding Max Health

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Decius! I just had a question about something I noticed with a few of my pets in regards to the Health stat.

I noticed that on some of them they currently have health that exceeds what is shown to be their Max. These are the pets that I have on my pirate at the moment, that I have noticed this. I have a ton of pets and once they return from the groomers, I'll check them out as well.

LVL 60- Mega Mechanical Owl- 1596/1550 Health
LVL 65- Mega Not so Great White- 1612/1535 Health
LVL 58- Epic Inky Octopus- 1711/1520 Health

I haven't paid 100% attention to recognize how this happened, what training they finished and/or what specific Snack they were fed to initially surpass the displayed Max Health. All of my pets usually have Max Strength, Agility and Will by the time they are Level 50-55 and then I concentrate on getting their Health to Max, and increasing their Power in the process through Liked/Loved snacks. So, I train them in either MooShu/Fire Walking or Monquista/Salsa since they give decent Health returns in much shorter periods of training times. That way they can complete more training events and thus be feed more Snacks with Power boost that they also Like/Love.

My questions are, how do they go beyond Max Health and is this a minor bug or something that was meant to happen? I can't reproduce the excessive Health gain with all of the pets even though I pretty much follow the same Training and Snack Feeding regiment.

Thank you in advance for any response and/or insight?

And if this does happen to be a bug, could you please erase this from your memory and not fix it.....I really like that extra health!

Administrator
Hi Valkoor! Have you checked this thread out? I believe it contains the answer you're looking for.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi Valkoor! Have you checked this thread out? I believe it contains the answer you're looking for.
Thank you Jack, super helpful as usual! I forgot about that post- even though I yarred the OP! It's nice to know that I have a few "Superstar pets" that have exceeded their normal Health limits.

That'll do Inky...that'll do! Thanks again.