Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Novel

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2012
Can somebody make a novel about pirate101 because I always have hard times trying to find books to read. I always want to play Pirates or watch youtube so in order for me to read I need this book please KI please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
gyules8554 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
Can somebody make a novel about pirate101 because I always have hard times trying to find books to read. I always want to play Pirates or watch youtube so in order for me to read I need this book please KI please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there! There's plenty of awesome reading material within the player-submitted fan-fiction! My favorite authors are Esperanza Devereaux, Ginelle Quinn and Sam Underhill, and you can find a few bits and bobs that I wrote, too!

In the monthly newsletters, P101 also lists a few very nice pirate-y books in one of their segments. Check out the latest newsletter featuring Shark Life, by Peter Benchley!

Happy reading!

Destiny

Commodore
May 31, 2009
DS Devereaux on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
Hi there! There's plenty of awesome reading material within the player-submitted fan-fiction! My favorite authors are Esperanza Devereaux, Ginelle Quinn and Sam Underhill, and you can find a few bits and bobs that I wrote, too!

In the monthly newsletters, P101 also lists a few very nice pirate-y books in one of their segments. Check out the latest newsletter featuring Shark Life, by Peter Benchley!

Happy reading!

Destiny
You read my mind, Destiny! I like those authors too, and your stories are great! Oh, and I have a quick question for you. Are you going to add more to A Survivor's Word?? It's one of my top three favorites.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
You read my mind, Destiny! I like those authors too, and your stories are great! Oh, and I have a quick question for you. Are you going to add more to A Survivor's Word?? It's one of my top three favorites.
Ah, it's been a long, long time since I thought of updating ASW. I do have a few ideas of the directions it could go in, but I'm a little too busy to really update it any more. I normally write nine to ten chapters before sending any of them in, so adding anything else will take some time. I'm currently starting a new, exciting fan-fiction that I'm sure you'll also enjoy. :) Stay tuned!

Destiny

Commodore
May 31, 2009
DS Devereaux on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Ah, it's been a long, long time since I thought of updating ASW. I do have a few ideas of the directions it could go in, but I'm a little too busy to really update it any more. I normally write nine to ten chapters before sending any of them in, so adding anything else will take some time. I'm currently starting a new, exciting fan-fiction that I'm sure you'll also enjoy. :) Stay tuned!

Destiny
Excellent! Your writing is very vivid, and I have to admit that I have adopted a similar writing style to yours. I really like your fan fictions, they're amazing!

Keep writing amazing stuff!

-Misty

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Yes! I'm so excited to read your next piece, Destiny! The Fan Fiction has got to be updated soon. I need some fresh stories and poems!

~Gibbsie

Ensign
May 03, 2010
I just started one, written in a shifting third person style. My aim was to try and make the story the same with a few minor shifts and focusing more on guilt and blame, and how the self deals with it. I've barely finished the Erebus scenes though, but I might be able to post the rough draft I have so far.