Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencian Companions.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 27, 2014
I admit that Valencia is a small world, but shouldn't all classes get at least one companion from Valencia? It'd be cool to have an armada sniper or some sort of clockwork on your team for privateers.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
KingOfCoolRanch on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
I admit that Valencia is a small world, but shouldn't all classes get at least one companion from Valencia? It'd be cool to have an armada sniper or some sort of clockwork on your team for privateers.
What is it with people and clockwork companions?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swashbucklers and Musketeers get companions from Valencia, the Hermit Crab and Ridolfo Cappofero. Privateers get Iago ( Unicorn Rogue ) in Port Regal I agree with Marleybone Patriot, why the fascination with clockworks? ( shudder )

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Heh... What if you got a clockwork companion...

Who then turns on you and tells the Armada everything about you, your ship, your pets, and your companions, at the worst possible time?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
KingOfCoolRanch on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
While we don't receive them in Valencia, we do get Valencian companions. Gaspard is one such companion and the swashbuckling unicorn is another (name escapes me).

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Well, by Valencian companions you mean companions from Valencia? Well there is the unicorn swashbuckler in sivella, ridolfo. Then there's Iago, the unicorn rogue. Then there are the crabs and guinea pigs. Louis le bisque and gaspard de vole are both from Valencia. We probably won't get a clockwork companion, our crew won't be happy about it.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
MarleybonePatriot on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
What is it with people and clockwork companions?
I think some people just want a different sort of.....variation in there crew. It's nice with so many different creature crew members but sometimes you need/want something mechanical to even things out. That nutcracker companion's a good example, but when we do go back to Valencia and if we find the Toymaker there, he could build us a completely different style clockwork (with no links to the Armada) and program it to fight for us and us only. This idea's been suggested numerous times and as a great twist to that old story, we could have our clockwork named "Abel". Imagine, Kane and Abel: Round 2
BTW, gaining control over a clockwork, I imagine, wouldn't been too much harder than how we gained control over Monkey King.