Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's Blind Mew :(

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
He hasn't been on the message boards for nearly a month? Is he busy? Well, I suppose that would be a good thing... Well, and sad for us too...But the Blind Mew mewsings thingy, will that continue? Is he still busy..? Eerrm... You get the picture... Is he coming back?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Have no fear, he'll be back. That we haven't heard from him is good news for us. It means he's very busy - perhaps on Chapter 15?

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Yeah, he will return. Remember, the busier he is, the better for us. Would you rather have some tantalizing hints or two new books for the storyline!

Clever Sam Jones

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Everyone need a break from the sky way,sometimes.Yes he is still busy, on something. I missed him too in the message boards.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2014
I think it's just Kingsisle alone. I see they haven't made many updates to the forums, it is probably because of the updates on a new world.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
He hasn't been on the message boards for nearly a month? Is he busy? Well, I suppose that would be a good thing... Well, and sad for us too...But the Blind Mew mewsings thingy, will that continue? Is he still busy..? Eerrm... You get the picture... Is he coming back?
Hi,

This is completely normal,as Blind Mew is on and off.Personally,I use Central to track his work.If he's on say three times a week,this means he has time to be on.And if he is on,it means his part of the work is done,and he's moving to the next project.

And hopefully,you do know of the party I threw in Blind Mew's name.He came there,and said that the love of the community was his greatest fuels.He said that some of our guesses on the boards are right...and some are not!He then said that we should make funny puns.

As you can see it was really fun.But one thing it did assure us is that Mew is as involved with the community as ever.And you need not worry!Mew is with us and always will be.I can extend a thankful hand to him,but he knows how much I care for him and his work

So,without further ado,long live Blind Mew!!!

This was actually the chant at the party...

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
He's probably busy working on book 15, he'll be back.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Hi,

This is completely normal,as Blind Mew is on and off.Personally,I use Central to track his work.If he's on say three times a week,this means he has time to be on.And if he is on,it means his part of the work is done,and he's moving to the next project.

And hopefully,you do know of the party I threw in Blind Mew's name.He came there,and said that the love of the community was his greatest fuels.He said that some of our guesses on the boards are right...and some are not!He then said that we should make funny puns.

As you can see it was really fun.But one thing it did assure us is that Mew is as involved with the community as ever.And you need not worry!Mew is with us and always will be.I can extend a thankful hand to him,but he knows how much I care for him and his work

So,without further ado,long live Blind Mew!!!

This was actually the chant at the party...
Sorry I missed that party and that I didn't get the chance to meet him in game. I would have been thrilled to see him. Hope I get the chance to meet him in game next time you throw another party in Blind Mew's honor.

Other than that, not to worry, all. He's very busy, and I know he may return sometime soon...

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Trimond297 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
Sorry I missed that party and that I didn't get the chance to meet him in game. I would have been thrilled to see him. Hope I get the chance to meet him in game next time you throw another party in Blind Mew's honor.

Other than that, not to worry, all. He's very busy, and I know he may return sometime soon...
Blind Mew Day is a yearly celebration.Every June 19th,Chrissy and I are going to throw a party in his name.He may show up,he may not.One Eyed Jack may come with his regards...or not.Either way,I really hope to see you on Blind Mew Day 2015.

Now,Chrissy,wanna throw a Community Manager Appreciation Day Party on January 27th?