Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Finally took some advice!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, I took Chrissy's advice from months back, and I just sent in my first Fan Fiction entry! I hope that if it's accepted, I can continue to make more like it! If it's put up, I hope ya'll enjoy reading it!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
What is it called? I would love to read it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
Well, I took Chrissy's advice from months back, and I just sent in my first Fan Fiction entry! I hope that if it's accepted, I can continue to make more like it! If it's put up, I hope ya'll enjoy reading it!
WOOOT! More good stories to read!!!!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations on your first submission. Yes, please do tell us the name of it so we can give it a good read when it hits the Fan Fiction pages. Best of luck to you with any future writings and submissions as well!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
It's called, "Training the Ultimate Assassins!" IF KI puts it up, I hope you enjoy it! I'll be making more as time goes along.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
My fan fiction story got posted!! I hope you all like it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
A big CONGRATULATIONS to you Warriorscreed. Thanks for the update and I can't wait to check it out! Again, way to go and great job!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Thanks to you all for reading it! The sequel to the first entry has been sent to KI, and I hope it will be up maybe next month. I hope you all like it when it comes out!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
This calls fer a celebration, at me house I have a private yum cellar, I say we crank open one of me tankards and *parrrrrty* till dawn what do ye say me hearty's.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I read it and LOVED IT!! I want to see what happens next! *waits impatiently*

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Wonderfully done Warriorscreed! That was quite an Epic training session between the Honor Guardian and your 2 Assassin's. A real MooShu-can standoff! Great start to the story and I can't wait to read what happens next!

Again, congrats and nice job!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Woo hoo! congrats man!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hey all! As I wait for my 2nd entry to be approved, I want to know if you guys think I should continue the series. I would appreciate any and all advice! Thanks for all the comments! On another note, my mouth is REALLY sore. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed, so I spend my time recovering by writing.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ouch! Gosh, all four at once ( with a local anesthetic, no doubt ) I've enjoyed the first part of your series, please continue it! I want to know how, if, when they complete their mission!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Hey all! As I wait for my 2nd entry to be approved, I want to know if you guys think I should continue the series. I would appreciate any and all advice! Thanks for all the comments! On another note, my mouth is REALLY sore. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed, so I spend my time recovering by writing.
Always continue with your writing. No matter what the critics say. Remember that CS Lewis received over 800 rejections before he ever published and J.K. Rowling was rejected by 17 publishers before Harry Potter was accepted. (I bet whoever wrote those rejection letters no longer works there ) No matter what anyone says.....You write on

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I just got my story in there too! Look for Chronomancy by Dark Daniel Kidd. Part two should be coming out soon.

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Hey there fellow writer! I just finished reading your story and it was really entertaining. I hope that the second installment is published soon; I can't wait! To echo Chrissy, always continue to write no matter what people say. There are always going to be people out there who love to read what you put together. Besides, writing is good for the soul, a wonderful way to express oneself artistically.

~Gibbsie

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
The Gibbs on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Hey there fellow writer! I just finished reading your story and it was really entertaining. I hope that the second installment is published soon; I can't wait! To echo Chrissy, always continue to write no matter what people say. There are always going to be people out there who love to read what you put together. Besides, writing is good for the soul, a wonderful way to express oneself artistically.

~Gibbsie
Me or warriorscreed? It's going to be awkward if you're not talking about mine... don't take this comment the wrong way... ooh, i'm already regretting this.