Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Storyline error? (spoilers)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 13, 2011
If captain blood was defeated by the fist El Toro, and then buried afterwards, then how come in death's puppet show he dies in his deathbed and has time to play cards with Death?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Steven Firegem on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
If captain blood was defeated by the fist El Toro, and then buried afterwards, then how come in death's puppet show he dies in his deathbed and has time to play cards with Death?
as a few of my message board friends would say (not saying who but you know who you are) never defy spiral logic. for example the pink marshadillo is a tasty snack, somehow when it goes onto fire (example beachhead) it is not a campfire treat. theres spiral logic for you. however I don't even want to try to eat a marshadillo because its made of sugar, it technically cant die and I don't want to hear it screaming. plus someone would be mad and ill pay for it later. that being said spiral logic is messed up. the best answer I can come up with is he didn't die from el toro, he got his hand cut off but didn't die, he was injured and went to his bed and then died of infection, for the hook I'm guessing he got one right before he died, he decided to stop by the hook store and buy one while his hand was off and blood gushing everywhere probably sometimes making people slip in it. but no doubt if he got away from toro you could say he got a "clean get away" but was caught "red handed" by death when he died. gross enough for you?

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
El Toro gave Captain Blood a fatal wound, but never actually killed him. That wound was why Blood was going to die, which lead to his poker game with Death, and his immortality.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Another one I found was in Xol Akmul when you hear about what Morganthe did to the dinosaur's home, and then you go to MooShu and hear what Malistaire did to the Emperor. The wizards healed him before they found out about Morganthe and Azteca getting destroyed. So, it's a bit backwards, but hey! I just told myself, "Shh... just let it happen."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MarleybonePatriot on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
El Toro gave Captain Blood a fatal wound, but never actually killed him. That wound was why Blood was going to die, which lead to his poker game with Death, and his immortality.
But then there was the mutiny in Miranda, he was buried; but the Armada dug him up ( looking for the map piece ) So, if he was immortal, how did he come to be buried?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
But then there was the mutiny in Miranda, he was buried; but the Armada dug him up ( looking for the map piece ) So, if he was immortal, how did he come to be buried?
BUM BUM BUMMMMMMM... I have no comment at this time, I already made enough slap your knee jokes... wait, forget that hes missing his slapping hand.

Ensign
May 03, 2010
'Tis I, your answer!

See, Captain Blood was rocking as the Captain of his ship, doin' villain pirate things, when EL TORO (trumpet flair) faced against him. They faught on a ledge at Gold Greek, and El Toro cut off his hand, stabbing him- he lay on his death bed in Miranda, near to die. That's when he played his game of cards, trapping the souls in Miranda.

Of course, everyone in Miranda was extremely ready for this pirate to die- just to afraid to do it themselves. So, when it seemed Blood was recovering, his crew mutinied and buried him in his new grave. However, Blood rose back up, cursing the town with his rise, and becoming the lord of Miranda.

That's just my opinion, but still.