Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Specific Pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 04, 2010
does anyone know a pet that would be good for a witch doctor that might cast witch docter-ish spells?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
blaze firesword on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
does anyone know a pet that would be good for a witch doctor that might cast witch docter-ish spells?
The Ice scarab my Privateer has gives Jobu's Kiss. You get ice scarabs in Aquila, a few bosses there drop them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Blaze, welcome to the message boards.
I do have pets with witchdoctor powers but I will have to get on the game and take some notes. I will get back to you on this one unless the Marauders step up and those with better memories may have it answered before I can get my handy tablet out. (The old fashioned kind that requires physical input from carbon based biological units.)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Blaze Firesword and welcome to the message boards!

That's a great question you have there. This may not be the best option but I know that my Celestial Dragon just recently gained the Witchhunter power, which may come in handy for a witch. Also, my Dragon has the highest amount of potential max power (220) out of all of my many, many pets. Not sure if the Celestial Dragon has the highest available or if they all can receive the same potential amounts after morphing, but it is 40 higher than any of my other pets power. And finally, both of the powers my Dragon has received thus far are magic damage based, so they can be boosted by will- which, as a witchdoctor, you will more than likely be doing a lot of.

So, out of what I have as current pets, I would suggest the Celestial Dragon for a Witchdoctor. But, I am sure there are other great options out there as well. Good luck, again welcome to the message boards and happy gaming to you.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
in test one of my many orchid chameleons had three witchdoctor spells, maybe mojo runs in his veins, ill have to consult either old scratch or chilam bak, who knows, he could be a actual witchdoctor trapped in a chameleons body.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Actually, most of the Powers are witchdoctor spells.

For a witchdoctor, I think a good pet would be one that wants to run up to the opposition and punch them repeatedly in the face, thus helping distract them from the witchdoctor lurking at the back...

-Indigo