Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i'm in a tough situation

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
Yesterday i was in a 4v4 with a few of my friends. we were fighting and f we were winning winning. one of my best friends wasn't in it but he was watching he saw me do vicious charge on one of the bucklers on the other team he said that was a dumb move then i said but i did damage didn't i? then i said i suck and if it was a normal person like a stranger i would've ignored him and never talked to him again but he's different he's my best friend. he's a good leader good fighter most of the plans i do i got it from him and he even invited me to his pvp clan then a week later he said i suck. What should i do unfriend him and get out of his clan or should i forget about it and we're still friends he hardly invites me to one of his clan fights any way. i need help from the message boards world i'll make a vote
  • unfriend him and get out of his clan
  • forget about and still talk to him

bold Eric Vane lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the awesome smuggl... on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
Yesterday i was in a 4v4 with a few of my friends. we were fighting and f we were winning winning. one of my best friends wasn't in it but he was watching he saw me do vicious charge on one of the bucklers on the other team he said that was a dumb move then i said but i did damage didn't i? then i said i suck and if it was a normal person like a stranger i would've ignored him and never talked to him again but he's different he's my best friend. he's a good leader good fighter most of the plans i do i got it from him and he even invited me to his pvp clan then a week later he said i suck. What should i do unfriend him and get out of his clan or should i forget about it and we're still friends he hardly invites me to one of his clan fights any way. i need help from the message boards world i'll make a vote

bold Eric Vane lvl 65
Option # 3 - talk to him and find out what the problem is. ( could it be that you are improving so much as a pvp fighter, that he's beginning to be jealous? just a thought.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the awesome smuggl... on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:

bold Eric Vane lvl 65
I don't think anyone that calls you mean names and does unkind things can be called a friend. If it were me I would walk away. People only do things to your heart that you allow them to. You are too good to be treated that way. Wash your hands of it and find the "real" friends out there waiting to find someone as nice as you.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Talk to him. Never let a friendship go without making an effort.

-Indigo